Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth Empty
PostSubject: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

OOC Info:
   Moniker: Caoimhe
   How did you find out about us?:

Character Info:
   Name: J'ace (Jaceruleanon)

Pronunciation: ummm... I think its pretty self-explanatory.

Title: Wingrider

Honourific: J'ace

Age & Turn of Birth: 27, Midsummer Turn 475

Place of Birth: Fort Weyr

Current Place of Residence: Fort Weyr

Craft: (FUN.. because having/ creating fun should be considered one and he should be known as the Master.)

Rank/Occupation/Role Desired: Wingrider.
He isn't the most ambitious but he supposes being a Wingthird or Weyrlingmaster someday wouldn't be sooo bad.

Character Aspirations: He doesn't really plan much for the future. Maybe that is his greatest failure as a Bronzerider but he does want to create less animosity between the ranks. vivat dragonriders!

OOC Character Development Goals: J'ace is a fun loving, free spirited, fearless man who has many friends. He could possibly be in love with a young woman who he has known since childhood but she dismisses his interest in her for what reason is unknown to him. This does not stop him from pursuing other women. He is good at counseling other people. He might need a push or more than a push to become more involved in the Wing, something that might come with more maturity (although he might never mature enough.) Would like to see him either become a Weyrling Master's Assistant or Wingsecond at some point in the distant future.

Family: (Give their name, age/year of birth, rank and signify if they are deceased.)
   ✣Father:Jacereaoux (Smith, 61)
   ✣Mother:Leanonari (Lower Caverns woman, 54)
   ✣Siblings: All Half-Siblings
[Maternal] - Reside at Fort Weyr
Arhianon (30, f) Rider of Green Kailth
Ko'ano (28, m) Rider of Blue Danuth
Setarlea (23, f) Rider of Green Azlath
[Paternal] - Reside at a smith-hold in Telgar
Retholen (38, m) Journeyman Smith
Mordrissa (35, f)
Yrinia (32, f)
Haldor (30, m)
Edreene (25, m)

✣Children:  Eviace (5, m), Jaiva (3, f)
   ✣Other Significant:
N'kyr: Best Friend, rider of Bronze Ramirath
Past lovers :
Keviva (25, f) rider of green Eledath (8 Turns)- Lasted over three Turns but greenriders are flighty...
Havalee (26, f) Childhood crush/ sometimes flight moth/ good friend

Appearance:
  ✣Face: John Abraham
Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth Jace_zps101098f6
   ✣Hair: Black
   ✣Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
   ✣Height:5'11"
   ✣Build: Muscular build, especially muscular arms and chest.
  ✣Other Notable Physical Traits:
   ✣Style of Dress: Loose fitting tunics and pants that flow when he isn't in his leathers which are black.
  ✣Possessions usually found on persona:

✣ He doesn’t generally carrying anything with him at all times. He’s not organized enough.   ✣    ✣

History:

Unlike most of the other Bronzeriders in his age group, J'ace was born and raised at Fort Weyr. His father was a smith, traveling by way of the weyr. His mother, being the man-eater she was, had a few nights with the man before he was on his way again. She didn’t care one way or the other if he knew about his son but when J’ace was born, she did inform him. He agreed to allow J’ace to grow up at the Weyr.

Growing up, he was a fairly normal weyrbrat. His mother raised him and his siblings when they weren’t in the Creche though she never took on any fosters due to the number of her own children. It didn’t mean that half of Jaceruleanon’s friends didn’t end up at their place most of the time, all calling her their second mother. Jace as his friends called him, was much like his mother. Spontaneous, fun, gregarious and he put people at ease with his confidence in himself.

When he was seven he joined the notorious group called the brat pack, which is still in existence at Fort Weyr today. Something he is quite proud of actually. When he was eight, a Gold egg rested on the Sands for the first time in a long long while. The Gold who emerged was so beautiful to the boy, he would never erase the image of the Queen emerging from her shell from his memory. She was called Galadrieth and she Impressed to a newcomer from Southern Boll, named Karene. Even then, he had a special talent for names and faces. He could see in Karene’s face a sort of determination that would make her a good leader. From that day on he trusted and respected the junior weyrwoman even after she became a Senior, he respected her.

While he was still under ten, he realized he loved people. He loved everyone and everyone loved him. He could get treats from the kitchens any time he wanted. If he wanted to marry someone, they would say yes. If he wanted to do something daring, he could and no one would think less of him. He was completely spoiled. And he did do some things as a child that were not permitted. He may have gotten away with most of them but when he did get caught he was punished despite his charm.

His mother and his best friend Havalie always saw right through him. Maybe it was because the other two were much like the female version of himself.

As he grew older he realized that he loved Havalie in a way that was no friendly or even sisterly. He would do anything for her. He would die if she didn’t love him. But she refused to acknowledge his feelings. And she was right to do so. He had girls and boys who were crushing on him. He would flirt with both, he would definitely kiss whoever he could and as he got older it only progressed. Of course his career of seducing ended the moment he Impressed.

He was eighteen and he had stood for several clutches, always believing he would one day meet his dragon. There were two Bronzes in the clutch and he decided, as J’ace often did, that they would be best friends. Often, he would drag N’kyr to events or have him socialize with others when he would rather be left to his own devices. He knows how N’kyr is and will often push him into things he may not want to do for his own By Faranth! good. Because honestly the other man has no idea what is good for him. N’kyr had been raised by a Lady Holder and he sometimes acted like one. So it wasn’t really J’ace’s fault if the man needed some pushing and prodding towards the life of a free man, a dragonrider.

J’ace graduated on time and without any real mishap during Weyrlinghood, there were a couple of close calls on a Between exercise and an agility drill but no one was hurt. He decided to try the whole monogamy thing with a young greenrider named Keviva. As much as he did try, Orandoth had a penchant for winning greenflights and was an incorrigible flirt. After two children and four turns together, they decided it was better to part ways. J’ace is still in love with his childhood crush but she still doesn’t think his feelings are sincere. Eventhough they have been together sexually a few times now, because of flights, she is just as flirtatious as he is and could be seen as a man eater as much as he was seen as a womanizer. Perhaps that meant they could never work out but J’ace kind of thought maybe just the opposite was true. He is currently trying to convince her to come to Igen with him as a friend.

Sadly, despite his best efforts, N’kyr is still only focused on the serious things in life. J’ace has decided that this means he is needed to make N’kyr realize that life isn’t about thread charts and wing formations. And since N’kyr is going to Igen, he has signed up too. After all someone had to make sure the other Bronzerider did more than read from old musty records, attend drills and meetings…someone had to take charge of the man’s social life.

Personality:

• Fun loving, free spirited
  • unambitious,
  • womanizer—err, well women, men, doesn’t really matter as long as there is pleasure involved.
  • charming/suave/silver-tongued,
  • troublemaker,
  • Easy liar
  • believes in getting along with green and blue riders through respect and cooperation,
  • likes children
  • eats a lot but he has a lot of muscles to feeed!
  • vivacious the type of person who lights up whatever room they are in.  
  • Has a large booming voice which carries over a distance, hard to ignore as he has a big personality to match his voice,

Shortcomings:

• He has trouble taking things seriously and as such is rarely taken seriously by those in power.
  • Has trouble with monogamy. Some might call it issues with commitment. But he swears he’s committed to being with as many people as possible.
  • While he is crushing on one person, he isn’t sure he can honestly ask her to be with him because of his philandering. He never wants to hurt her. And in not wanting to hurt her can be a bit shy about their relationship.
  • Disorganized.

Mannerisms or Habits: Knuckle cracking, smiling nearly constantly, pulling out words of wisdom on a moment’s notice…

Skills/Likes:
   ✣[Socializing]: In its various forms! He loves talking with people, telling stories, hearing stories, gossip, partying, dancing, drinking, drinking games.  
   ✣[Memory]: He has a knack with people, and as such, he tends to never forget a name or a face.
   ✣[Infants, Children and Teens]: He has a way with the younger folk of the weyr. Maybe it’s the positivity and confidence he puts out. Or his charm. But whatever the case, he seems to be able to connect with the young of the Weyr.

Dislikes/Unskillful at: (Do the same for Dislikes as was instructed on Likes.)
   ✣[Meetings/Paperwork]: He detests meetings, they are boring and no one cares what he has to say anyway. He also despises paperwork. Although he can read and write, he gets no pleasure reading records or making those kinds of discoveries. “Oh look, we got ten parcels of grain in last week…” BORING.
   ✣[Monogamy]: He doesn’t care for it. He likes being free to have anyone he wants in his bed. And while he has attempted monogamy in the past, he finds it is just not for him.
   ✣[Quiet]: He is not good at being quiet. He isn’t good at being in the quiet. He likes loud. He is loud.

Fighting Style/Weapon of Choice: Make love, not war.... and then fight with your bare hands, sportsmanlike. Knows hand to hand combat and some of the ridiculous sparring they learned as weyrlings.

Dragon Information:
Dragon Name: Orandoth

Year of Impression 493

Clutch Name: Unnamed

Weyr of Hatching: Fort Weyr

Wing: Empyrean Wing (Fort)
(subject to change upon transfer to Igen)

Colouring: Bronze#6E5509

Dark, dull looking color, mottled with lighter bronze (almost dapple like) places along his sides and back.

Size:

Length: 37.2 meters
Height: 43 hh

Other Physical Characteristics:

Personality:
Charming
Daring/Brave
Excellent memory
Easy going
Likes socializing with greens – aka flirting.
Queens irritate him--- they are so…boring.
Fun, fun, fun- he lives and breathes to have a good time. To fall with the consequences.

Voice:

Last edited by Caoimhe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 pm

"Name: J'ace (Jaceruleanon)
Pronunciation: ummm... I think its pretty self-explanatory. "

>D Iiii think that Kate just didn't want to have to figure out how to write all that out phonetically. Razz bahahahahaha. Wink

hmmm. i guess to be a little more curious, i'd like to see a little something on the kind of trouble he tends to find himself into.. just general mischief, or if he's 'known' amoungst those acquainted with him for certain types of trouble. I may have missed it, but didn't think i seen any specific mention of anything in the history; but you can add it whenever. Imma go ahead and move him to approved.

note: since you mention he's disorganized, could add that to shortcomings, too. ^.^

Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 pm

okie doke.

Jaceruleanon - Jace (like face) -rule- ian- on

I'll add more later.

And I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:54 pm

haha i was teasing you about the phonetics on his name lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:30 pm

what can I say... I'm a smart ass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth   Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth I_icon32

Back to top Go down

Wingrider J'ace of Bronze Orandoth
Page 1 of 1