Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrol Sign Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:34 pm

(@Eloaene, @Sylverangel, #marc, @Attica, @Dreamer, @Lyranel, @Nemmy, @Slasher, @Suriya, @Svet, @Vladi, @Vivid )

PLOT SIGN UP SHEET

For those with Adult riders transferring to Igen Weyr.

IF you would like your character to be involved in a Patrol over Keroon please reply with the character's name and rank. Those with Holders in Keroon, feel free to add them as well. This will be taking place at Waterhole for some interaction between Roain and the dragonriders.

[Name] - [Rank]
N'kyr of Bronze Ramirath - Wingsecond
Sh'nar of Bronze Cymrioth - Wingsecond

Last edited by Caoimhe on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sylverangel

sylverangel

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:14 am

Sure!

N'kyr, wingsecond (although would they send them both? Then again, we have other NPC wings, so maybe so. They have to get familiar with Igen territory, after all)
Back to top Go down
(Ô¸__,Ô)

(Ô¸__,Ô)

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 am

Marc don't got no Adult Riders.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:55 am

Marc can still play. If he wants to...

Option 1: Have Amilyn at Waterhole
Option 2: Play an NPC for the thread
Option 3: Both Option 1 and Option 2

Jess: N'kyr can lead the riders since he'll be getting a promotion to Wingleader when they transfer. Karene would probably want to use this as an opportunity for him to get some more experience being in charge.
Back to top Go down
sylverangel

sylverangel

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Works for me! I bet Sh'nar won't be happy with that lol
Back to top Go down
Suriya

Suriya

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:15 pm

X'ilor would love to participate, even if he might not be transferring to Igen. I think it was T'rian that wanted to go to Igen and right now he's just a weyrling.

X'ilor - Bronzerider/Wingrider
Back to top Go down
(Ô¸__,Ô)

(Ô¸__,Ô)

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Suri! That was, like, half a year ago. Stop Necro-Posting. It gets me excited thinking that maybe something happened when it really didn't. bounce
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 am

Ehhhto.. I have S'jiro xferring .. and E'den from Telgar Weyr to play with Nemmy's greenrider..

I forget who else >< I think for riders, others were either staying or not graduated yet... Except for N'var and Ilmattoth. I'm not sure he was transferring though.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Patrol Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Sign Up   Patrol Sign Up I_icon32

Back to top Go down

Patrol Sign Up
Page 1 of 1