Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene) Empty
PostSubject: Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene)   Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene) I_icon32Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm

((I'll add J'ace after your post))

Veyani had been meaning to meet up with Emerene for some time but she had found it difficult to talk to people for the last few days. It was over a week since the Masquerade and less than that since S'jiro had broken her heart but she was trying to see her friends and be normal. No matter what S'jiro had said, she couldn't shake the feeling that deep down, he wanted to be with her and had chosen to be miserable forever. The thought that he might love her but choose to be without her made her even more sad. Mostly because she couldn't understand why. Why had he even bothered?

Her eyes were dry from the tears she had shed already and Veya never really cried. Except now that she was at the Weyr. Her siblings were tempted to have someone take her back to the farm but she insisted she would feel better she just needed some time to adjust. And adjust was the only word for it because she did not think she would ever be the same.

When she did catch up with Emerene she managed a smile, "Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere! You never told me how the masquerade went...." She hoped that it went well. After all Veyani had spend the majority of it in S'jiro's weyr. She wondered for a moment, after having been so amorous a lover that evening if he had already known what would happen but he wanted to be with her again and so put off telling her. It only furthered her opinion that he loved her, more than perhaps even he had realized yet. When he did know that he made a mistake she would be long gone.

Still just because the night had led to less pleasant meetings, the masquerade had been fun and she really was interested to hear what happened with Emerene.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene)   Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene) I_icon32Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Consciousness trapped within her own thoughts, Emerene hadn't noticed her friend come up beside her. Jumping when Veyani appeared suddenly, her voice breaking through the reverie, she half turned to face the other girl, regarding her with obvious surprise. The wide-eyed look upon her face soon shared the rosy warmth of a blush, as she realized what Veyani had asked of her.

"You scared me!" Quickly averting her gaze, Emerene tried to restore what usual composure she bore, even going so far as rubbing her cheeks with flat-palmed hands in a vigorous motion that made it apparent she knew that she'd been blushing. 

Taking an exasperated breath, the girl faced her friend again so abruptly that the dark blonde waves about her head tumbled over her shoulders of their own accord. "I'll tell you! Just You.. what happened. But you can't tell anyone else!" Her tone came suddenly hushed, and seemed slightly embarrassed as she huddled closer to Veya, in order to continue, "I don't know if I want anyone else to know, yet."

Of course, Emerene being so absorbed in her own thoughts about the bronzerider she'd slept with, she hadn't yet noticed that Veyani's eyes carried some new sadness in them.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net

Gossip and Girl Talk (Tags: Emerene)
Page 1 of 1