Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eloaene

Eloaene

-> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <- Empty
PostSubject: -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-   -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <- I_icon32Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:13 pm

-> Don't forget to make your nominations in a reply to this thread as we go throughout the Autumn months. One nomination per month is allowed, so 3 per seasons. See the Nominations rules for reference! Have fun! <-

Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-   -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <- I_icon32Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 am

Allriiiight.. Let's seee hereee... Who get's it this time.

I'm still considering other nominations, but I'd have to say that one would have to be S'jiro, because not only did he go through a terrible break up with Veya in the recent past, (and he's feeling horribly heart broken about that decision.. regret is eating at him!) but now that he's trying to 'make it work' with Indy, she's totalllyyyy cheating on him with Z'rim. Which isn't helping the progress in his relationship with her. Sooo... She and Z'rim are plotting to break his heart again, and his BFF is about to take advantage of his sister again.

In short, I feel really bad for him. He's totally getting the shaft right now.

I think my second nomination would be Eolyn because she keeps having miscarriages so she's wanting to run away from the perfect romantic marriage that she always dreamed of. Not only that, Kazage is all too encouraging and she's about to try to give her sister away to him. ><

Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-   -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <- I_icon32Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 pm

I agree with S'jiro and Eolyn being nominated (can a person second a nomination?)

Also maybe Syra because of having to deal with the poor girls on the Sands dying and having a really difficult Weyrling class too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-   -> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <- I_icon32

Back to top Go down

-> AUTUMN FEATURE CHAR NOMINATIONS <-
Page 1 of 1