Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams fade (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eloaene

Eloaene

Dreams fade (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams fade (open)   Dreams fade (open) - Page 2 I_icon32Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Expecting as much from her reply, Rihan said nothing more on the matter, but teased her with fork-play instead. Not to be confused with anything else, of course.

Finally letting his wife have the last bite of pie off the plate, Rihan was smiling. He set his fork down on the table as he no longer relented, knowing that Eolyn would be pleased to finish the dessert off for them. Of course, there was always more where that came from. 

Leaning back in his chair, Rihan's eyes rose to watch his wife, appreciating the happy mood she seemed to be in. Seeing her happy always made him happy, too. He'd told her that many times, always expressing that she was the sun in his life and he, like the moons in the night sky, could not shine without the sun to reflect on them.

"Anything else you wanted to talk about? We could enjoy an easy ride together while we talk. Maybe take the rest of the day to enjoy the nice weather, together."

He knew that runnerback riding was something that usually made her happy, and though runnerback riding was attributed to miscarriages, he didn't think she was pregnant this soon after another miscarriage, so it weighed more on him just to see her doing something she enjoyed, than to keep her from it. Likewise, as long as they weren't riding at speed, he didn't see the harm in it.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Dreams fade (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams fade (open)   Dreams fade (open) - Page 2 I_icon32Wed May 06, 2015 2:29 pm

After putting up a good fight, she won the last of the pie. She didn't really care about the pie. She cared about seeing her husband so playful. It was clear to her, as she scooped the last of the pie onto her fork, he needed to relax some.

When he asked her to go riding, she could think of no reason why she couldn't go. Rihan was possibly the most charming and thoughtful man she knew. Who could refuse him anything? If her smiled didn't say it all, "I'd love to go riding with you." Eolyn lived to spend time with him so it wouldn't be much of a surprise that she would drop everything when he wanted to do something with her.

She stood up, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm pretty sure I can have my runner ready first." With that she laughed and ran from the office. Her giggling could be heard down the hall.

(Closed unless JQ wants to post)
Back to top Go down

Dreams fade (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2