Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:37 pm

She was walking back from chores and having a really hard time not touching the people around her. One of the other girls had put her arm through hers, which seemed to only increase Veyani’s desire to be touched. However, she did fight her emotions for maybe the first time ever. This was certainly not the time to do anything brash. Feeling really hot and flustered, she took her arm out of the other girl’s hold.

“I don’t feel right…” She said to the other girl, who nodded. It was to be expected. Some people were affected by flight more than others.

Before she could say a word of apology, her wrist was in someone’s hold. As she was spun around, she saw a face about as flushed as her own. Thank Faranth’s Golden Egg, she thought relieved that it was S’jiro. He would be able to help her with this heat she was feeling. Oh but he was not helping her remain sane at all. As he reached and touched her neck, breathing a whisper into her ear. Her whole body began to tremble. “Oh I need you too.” She said, her brown eyes devouring his body as he stood there.

He might not be able to tell she was feeling the same way. Her whole body was suffering the effects of flight lust. She was more empathetic than she had known before. If a Gold flew she would likely feel this again.

Veyani resisted reciprocating too much. She felt like she was in some sort of hazy reality. “I am so hot for you.” There was nothing private about the Barracks. She would be perfectly fine having her way with him right where he was. Especially as his hand moved downwards, this elicited another tremble. “Take me wherever you want.”

Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) Sjirobanner1_zps353a835d

S'jiro didn't mind the stares they received from surrounding candidates -in fact he really didn't notice them at all. His attention was completely on Veyani. S'jiro licked his lips, biting that lower one in the moment he thought about wanting to kiss her. It was quite difficult to restrain himself granted the overwhelming draconic feelings that had saturated his being.

Swallowing hard, he choked back his desires long enough to pull her in another direction. He knew that if he kissed her.. the rest of him wouldn't be stopped, so S'jiro went toward the closest place he knew that they could find privacy -the Candidate Master's office. The Bronzerider was so dizzy under the effect of emotional and hormonal extremes, he probably would never have gotten them much farther.

Giving the briefest of knocks on the door to announce their arrival, the Candidate Master was in the midst of his greeting as he and Veyani came in.  At first, the man wondered if there might be a problem, thinking maybe S'jiro had found offence in some way and that he was dragging Veyani here to be reprimanded -he never thought he was about to get booted from his own office for the sake of flight lust. But... the Weyr was a pretty unusual place as far as mating went; at least in the eyes of the rest of the world. One certainly got used to it after enough turns...

"Bronzerider, is there something I can -"

"You can leave.  And lock the door behind you. Or not." Honestly, S'jiro didn't care. He was here for one thing, and it probably wouldn't take very long since it was an incredibly highly charged encounter with dragons involved. It certainly wouldn't be quite like the all night love-making that passionate lovers usually dreamed about, spending hours in one another's embrace. Dragon lust was quite different.

Thus, feeling empowered by his Bronze and driven by the risen levels of testosterone, he aggressively pursued the idea that the candidate master should leave them. It was obvious that he was under such an influence, because under normal circumstances, even if S'jiro could be a bully and a complete jerk at times, he did not resort to extreme measures like this usually. It was when the candidate master gave him the oddest look, canting his head as though he didn't quite understand what was being asked of him, that S'jiro quickly offered additional persuasion, "Unless you are feeling particularly inclined to join us for a threesome, I suggest you give us a little time. And so you know, I don't particularly care for kissing males."  That was as nice as he could put it.

Still a little shocked, the candidate master got up from the desk slowly; too slowly. So, S'jiro released Veyani to help him. Emphasizing to the man, "Please, go!"

Momentarily, the Candidate Master was standing outside of his office seeming baffled at it all. At first he'd turned to stare a bit blankly at the door, growling about Bronzeriders always having to be the first to deflower the candidate girls. They weren't allowed to get pregnant. Still... in this situation... where dragons were involved, there wasn't much helping it.

Realizing where he was then, the man spun around to see many of the candidate's who'd been nearby having stopped there to watch the whole scene unfold. Faces in shock, some more than others, some snickering or in bashful giggles from blushing girls, he tried to shoo them away. "Come on, come on! Nothing here to see. Classes will be soon. Be on your way."

In a hurry to seem like they were going somewhere, some of the youngsters scattered as told, and others just feigned moving purposefully in some direction long enough for the CM to walk away, heading off to accomplish his own tasks to finish out the day. Of course, those who were curious enough, quickly returned, pressing their ears to the door so that they could overhear what went on inside. In any case, if S'jiro and Veya had cared about keeping anything private, they wouldn't have chosen to do something about their urges there.

S'jiro barely waited until the door slammed closed before his hands were on Veyani again. The Bronzerider had never really shown her any great display of strength, but right now was completely different. S'jiro was out of himself and in himself at the same time -as was his dragon. So, with a growl, S'jiro took hold of her blouse and with both hands in opposing directions, tore it open, his whole upper torso flexing to do so with ease. He hardly noticed as buttons went flying and seams and laces strained or ripped; The focus was getting the thing off of her as soon as possible. And he did.

Discarding the blouse she'd worn for her chores, S'jiro buried his face into the side of her neck, somewhat relieved that he could have her now. His body relaxed a bit, but he was still boiling with a certain urgency to satisfy his craving. Breathing in deeply of her, the scent of her sweat drove him wild -she smelled so good like this. She didn't smell unattractive, but rather, fresh and enticing. Delicious, actually. But maybe that was the dragon counterpart in him speaking. Or perhaps it was both.

Laying many kisses along the side of her neck there, his hands held her back firmly, drawing her into him once more. And then, when he couldn't stand it any longer, his lips found hers for an ardent kiss. S'jiro however, did not anticipate that the kiss would be long lived, because there were still more clothes to be removed, and he wasn't about to wait around for it.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Wherever they were going, it better be close by. She couldn’t be this near to him right now and not be able to act on the impulse of satisfying her own intense desire. Much like her lover, she noticed very little about what was going on around her. She saw that they were headed for the barracks and wondered what S’jiro must have in mind. Then when they entered, it dawned on her. The office would be ideal, it was close and they could close the door.

If the Candidate Master stayed or left mattered very little to her just then, though obviously there would be repercussions either way. Veyani only cared that she was alone with S’jiro. As he ripped open her blouse she gasped out of pleasure and surprise. Her hands were under his shirt as soon as they had the chance. He didn’t need to be wearing anything either.

Her mouth was wet, her breath hot, she could returned his kiss with a fiery passion which had overcome her. If she had a dragon she could only imagine how much more feral her desire would be. So she didn’t allow the kiss to last long at all. Her hands were pulling his shirt off for him, before gliding down his chest, not caring if it made more sense to go slowly.

She wanted him. She wanted him minutes ago and this was all taking much too long. Her haste led to her unbuttoning her pants, pulling them off before pulling him in for another kiss. She moved back until her butt hit the desk and then she lifted herself up onto it, pushing whatever was in her way out of her way with her hands as she moved backwards. The desk would make this all so much easier. Office was definitely a good idea.

Veyani was so glad he had come looking for her because she wasn’t sure what she would have done. She’d never been so affected by lust before. The sooner he gave her what she wanted, the better. She couldn’t wait. She didn’t want to wait. Neither it seemed could he. Later she would think about how thoughtful it was of him to come looking for her specifically and not using a flight moth.

Her kiss broke only so that she could breath, then her lips were back on him, kissing his collarbone then his neck up to his lips. Her kisses were hot, insistent and impatient. Reflecting exactly how she was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

His shirt taken from over his head, his pants and hers were soon on the floor as well. By the time Veyani had cleared the desk of contents, at least enough for her to sit up on, S'jiro took her by the waist and lifted her so that he could prop her there and if she wanted, she could wrap her legs around him.

No need for foreplay, they were both more than ready to accept one another, so S'jiro penetrated her quickly and deeply. Immediately gratified by the warmth of her body, the sensations sent a rush of chills throughout his body. Gasping for air, he returned his mouth to her lips, supporting her posture with his strong arms and hands, fingertips pressing with wanton desire into her back -as though he could hold her any closer to him.

Though he tried to keep the kiss alive, wanting to continue tasting her sweet mouth upon his, it perished when he broke away for another deep breath. Normally he would have taken his time with her so that they could enjoy being together like this at length, but for the time being, nothing mattered more to him than screwing like an animal -usually such a thing would have seemed a bit uncouth. Lucky then, for him, that her desire seemed to match his own, because he did not hesitate in doing so.

Perspiration dripped in rivulets from his face and chest, his temperature rising ever more with his desire. The fact that they might be within earshot of other candidates was beyond his recall or concern then, grunting every time he drove himself into her.

Breath uneven, he did go back to kissing her sporadically, and at one point let the fingers of one hand become lost in her hair, gripping and pulling at her hair. And feeling as though he were imbued with Zemarith's immense power, S'jiro could feel every muscle in his body as though it rippled with that same, great and sensual energy.

The world around them now, had completely melted away, being aware of nothing other than their bodies coupling.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Anxious people, people who had a conscious to tell them they were going too far, might care what was going on in the office. Veyani was neither. She did not care if anyone heard or saw them. All she cared about was being satisfied. It was completely bestial with no real thought involved. As soon as he was inside of her she moaned with pleasure. Her legs immediately wrapped around him, followed by her arms. Her hands roamed over his head, at times pressing his face to hers.

She wanted him to crush her against him so it didn’t bother her that there was little space to breath when their kisses broke briefly. He didn’t seem at all surprised that she had gone along with everything or that she continued to do so. If he was being overly forceful, she would not have realized because she wanted him to come stronger and stronger.

Outside of the Candidate Master’s office, a few Candidates had gathered and were listening. It was at this time that Veyani’s siblings entered the Barracks. The Candidate Master was teaching a class but they were not among those expected to attend. Mikrean and Jayna did not know who was in the office but they had a fairly good idea what was going on.

“I can’t believe the Candidate Master would do that…” Jayna said because she never go the feeling that the man would use his office to seduce young women.

Someone else chuckled, “He’s at class, he was kicked out of his own office by a Bronzerider.”
“Oh who?”

“S’jiro.” The youth looked up and realized who they were a little too late. “You two probably don’t want to hear this…”He paused but judging by the look Mikrean gave him, he went on, “Your sister is in there.”

With that said Mikrean made them all leave and left himself when he thought they were gone. All the while being consoled by Jayna who reassured him that the Bronzerider had good intentions; Err, Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Even if anyone had walked in on them, S'jiro wouldn't have been able to separate himself from her. Much too taken with Veyani, his newfound love for her, and now the sheer empowerment of dragon lust. The only way it could have escalated any further is if Veyani herself had a dragon involved, and Zemarith had flown her. Well, maybe one day that would be the case. And S'jiro could look forward to that. But he would look forward to simply being with her, though right now, all he wanted was to be greedy for her; to take her and maker her his.

It was the aggressive mating drive of that dragon counterpart in him that wanted such things. He and Zemarith had worked to a sweat in the skies, flying hard to compete with other males, and now he had in his grasp the female he really desired. It was a shameless kind of affection, though straight forward and earnest in that light. Quite carnal. But at least between the two of them, they knew there was more to it than that.

Still, the residual instincts of Zemarith in his head were to finish before other males could have her, and impregnate her. In that moment, it wasn't really something he consciously thought about, but in his subconscious, the thought sat comfortably with him; he wouldn't mind it.

The fire of that passion that burned in them burned too hot and too fast for either to last long; but that didn't make the experience less pleasurable. Certainly neither of them had ever been with someone they loved and in a way quite like this. For S'jiro, this was the ultimate pleasure. The only thing that could have made it better, would be to add to her the experience of her own dragon. Either way however, she did not displease him. She was still wonderful for him. Where before, she'd been innocent and perhaps a little shy,... this was completely different. Her dragon empathy.. the way she let herself be free with him on the whole, made the experience splendid.

S'jiro's hands still held her in place against him, his naked form, and hers, slick with perspiration. His lips found hers time and time again, hungry for more of her. Pounding himself deep inside of her until he either couldn't, or perhaps simply no longer wanted to resist the build up of tension in his body, the Bronzerider released himself with an audible cry, continuing to penetrate her slowly until he and she were completely spent.

One of his hands thereafter, went to support himself on the desk top, while the other still held onto Veyani's slight body. His own body trembled in the delight of completion, bending over her to trace a few kisses along the side of her neck and shoulder again. As best he could, he nuzzled her and cuddled her, not wanting to part with her. It was for good and loving measure. But it was also to hide the fact that has his labored breath gradually calmed, S'jiro's eyes had started watering (yes, crying), so fulfilled by the experience was he.

And if the Bronzerider had felt the effects of 'afterglow', this was it. S'jiro's body would be radiating the heat and pure satisfaction of what they'd just done for a good while after.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 pm

The young blonde allowed herself to be driven by her own desire. While their love making was hot and fast, it was equally passionate. If this was dragon lust, she rather liked it. As long as she was with S'jiro everything was as it should be. As they both reached their peak, S'jiro finished. She too cried out at he released inside of her.

Veyani took some time to compose herself. She didn't really notice he was tearing up. Her breathing slowly became normal. She was only aware that he stayed beside her, still allowing his touch to linger. Once her body was done trembling and her breathing was normal she stood up.

Her hand reached for his. "Soo that was dragon lust?" She asked, smiling down at him. At this point she could see the wetness on his cheeks but because she did care about him, she made no mention of it. If he wanted to talk about what he was feeling he would.

"Should we give the Candidate Master his office back?"

Veyani looked around and saw they had pretty much trashed it. Well it couldn't be helped now. All they could do now was get dressed and leave. "Unless you'd rather stay..."
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Looking about the room, S'jiro thought that since they'd so rudely interrupted the Candidate master they should at least tidy up. S'jiro hated a messy room. Still, he wasn't done with Veyani yet.

Still unwinding from their little escapade, heart still fluttering to a slower, normalized pace, the Bronzerider wrapped his arms around her again when she tried to escape him. Drawing her near to him again, he nuzzled into her hair with a whisper under his breath, "Veeeyy. Vey. You can't leave me yet." For indeed, he was still restless with desire, but not the same kind as before. Now, he was much more loving. In fact, far more loving than he'd probably ever been with her.

In the past, perhaps he'd been passionate about being with her, forward with his feelings, whichever which way they went, but this was different. Maybe the dragon's instincts still lingered there within his mind, making him want to curl up with her and hold her for the rest of the evening and then all night; that could be part of the experience, right? Either way... Zemarith's influence had certainly escalated his feelings. And it was a feeling that didn't simply fizzle out right away.

In any case, S'jiro let a hand disappear into Veyani's thick locks of blonde, pressing the other into the small of her back to hold her there. At the same time, he kissed her again.

Again, nuzzling his cheek against her, breathing deeply of her scent, he spoke to her still in whispers, though seemed almost giddy after such fulfillment, "Veyani. Gorgeous Veyani. Yes, I want to stay with you; just a little while longer." Though it would have been much better with a warm bed and furs to curl up on.

"You must be mine forever. Whether or not the candidate master ever gets his office back -if he even wants it back." S'jiro was smiling then, foolishly, the back of his hand stroking along the side of her face, down her cheek to where her jawline began, letting his forehead rest against hers just then. He was adoring her with his every touch.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:20 pm

"Oh?" She said, her eyes meeting his for the briefest moment before their lips came together once more. As he spoke she could sense his feelings were more intense than before today. Maybe it was the dragon lust still coming through but she felt fluttering in her stomach when he whispered to her to stay. She would have stayed no matter how he asked.

Unlike S'jiro, Veyani had been very open about how she felt from the beginning. She didn't shy away from her emotions ever. Now it was his turn to make her understand the depth of his love for her. His adoring remarks and touches did not go unnoticed, "Mmmmm." She said, enjoying the feel of his hands and his lips.

"Forever..." She said, not really worried that he was thinking that far ahead. Was it just his dragon lust speaking now? Would he have said it without that element in the mix? Veyani wanted to believe he would because she was beginning to wonder at her own intense emotions. They were still her emotions, simply amplified.

She returned his kisses, arms having wrapped themselves around him once more. "You can have me, forever." Her mouth turned upwards into a warm smile which reflected in her brown eyes, "S'jiro, I love you."

Her head against his then her nose brushed across his a couple times (like eskimo kisses). "I'm sure he won't be thrilled either way. You were rather demanding and insistent that he leave it in our care...."
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

Unable to help himself, S'jiro started to laugh at the thought of them having kicked the CM out. But still, he didn't release Veyani, bringing both hands into her hair so that he could direct her into another kiss. Well, a few of them. Even as he seemed still amused by that thought, grinning happily, he returned her own sentiment with, "Vey, I love you, too."

It was with a satisfied sigh then, that he squeezed her in a final embrace, held for a little while just to appreciate having her there in his arms. "Mmmm, I'm so glad to have you. My very own Vey."

At length, he released her from the squeeze and set her back on her feet about a arm's length from him, deciding to glance down to where their clothes and all of the things that'd been on the CM's desk now lay. "Hmmm.. Well, considering how rudely we removed him from his office, we might want to tidy up just a little." And the Bronzerider was in a good enough mood to do so, instead of making someone else do it. It was just a few items anyway. But still... he must have been in a good mood to feel like picking up someone else's mess.

Yes, someone elses' because this wasn't his office. [ Razz ]

"Here, put this on." The Bronzerider bent to pick up their clothes, tossing his own shirt at Veyani for her to put on, since he'd destroyed hers. And he wasn't about to let her go walking out of the office without something to cover her.

"Do you want to go back to my Weyr for a bit or take a walk? Or do you have other chores to get back to? Today is my day off, so I don't really have much to do." S'jiro really wouldn't mind her being seen walking around doing chores in his shirt. The thought made him quite happy, actually. She was his, and everyone would know it, and no one could take her from him. And boy was he ever feeling possessive at that moment. He'd have to remove Zemarith's residual consciousness completely from his mind after a while, so that he could put his own feet back on the ground and get back to being his usual, sensible self.

Okay, maybe not SO sensible, but .. his 'usual' self, anyway.

Pulling his pants back on and buttonin them, the Bronzerider got his boots back on his feet before starting to pile things back on the CMs desk. He wasn't going to reorganize for the man; he had no idea how organized it had been in the first place, so this would have to be enough.

Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm

"I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride
I beg you dear...

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me"

Kissing him back, she didn't expect anything more from him. Maybe that was why it always surprised her when he did say something heartwarming. Like now, when he said he loved her, she felt a flush of warmth on her cheeks and her stomach turned over on itself. Veyani felt the love he had for her in the way he looked at her. She knew he wouldn't say he cared for her unless he did. Veyani was enjoying being held as much as he was holding her in his arms.

She would have been happy in his embrace forever but he was right they needed to tidy the room a bit. "Yeah, just a little." She stifled a laugh because the office was completely disheveled, a tidy up wasn't going to fix as much as they might think. Still after he handed her a shirt to wear, she pulled it over her head and started to help him.

"I finished my chores." She said, "A walk and then to your weyr." Because if she could have both, she would take both. Veyani never considered herself a greedy person but she was when it came to his time and attention.

As the room looked mostly put back together she sidled up next to him, getting under his arm, "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Looked over the office one last time when they'd straightened things up at least a little bit, having returned the things knocked off of the desk to sitting back on top of it, S'jiro nodded in a satisfied manner. That would do it. The Bronzerider then looked back to Veyani beside him, unable to keep himself from grinning foolishly; they had both found humour in the situation but it didn't help they were both also kind of giddy from the whole Flight ordeal.

Wraping an arm around her shoulders, he spun them to face the door so that they could go out for their walk. Honestly though, S'jiro was realizing just how tired he was feeling after all that, and decided that he'd make sure they could keep the walk somewhat short. "I would say I'm sorry for pulling you away from your normal routine, but I'm not." Looking over at her, he was still grinning, obviously teasing, and still in a fantastic mood. "I would ask you to stay wtih me tonight, but the Candidate Master would probably think I'd gone too far after spoiling you rotten and stealing you away so many times already, recently. But.. I do have a gift for you, before you leave my weyr tonight. I also wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me when I go to High Hill Hold this coming sevendays end, to visit. You could see where I grew up and meet my family. I really want them to meet you and know you're in my life."
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Veyani was grinning too. There was nothing wrong with feeling happy so she had nothing to regret right now. Every moment she spent with him she felt like getting to know him more and become closer to him. With his arm around her shoulders, she was only thinking of one possible future, one where they were together all the time. "S'jiro, I never do anything I do not want to do. You know that." In other words, she wanted to him to take her out of her routine, whenever the thought occurred to him. "Oh him." she laughed, "I think he has given up on tracking my movements." There were other Candidates to be concerned about. As interesting as her personal life could be, surely he had better things to do than wonder what time she got to bed.

"Well so long as you know I only come to your weyr for your bed..." she giggled. If the Candidate Master asked, she would say that and he would think she meant to sleep with the Bronzerider. In reality his bed was super comfy.

Turning her head and tilting it so she could look at his face, "A gift?" She asked looking a bit skeptical. It better not be one of his pranks. Veyani had not forgotten he could have a mean streak when he wanted to, nor that her prank had been pretty darn good.

She stopped walking suddenly when he invited her to meet his family. "Are you sure? I mean I don't think I'm exactly the kind of girl they had in mind for you." And as much as she might want to believe they would be supportive she had seen the reaction of even her family being negative toward them being together. Especially since he deflowered her.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 am

The Bronzerider tried not to let the tease have the effect that she wanted, ... coming to his weyr just for his bed? Right. What candidate or even fully fledged Rider would do that? Bronzeriders, especially the famous (or infamous) Bronze foursome, handsome and from well-to-do families, were highly sought after. So, S'jiro wasn't about to fall for that. He would bet a great amount of marks on it that most of the girls who envied Veyani for her luck in snagging a Bronze right after coming to the Weyr, were not jealous of just the bed.

At any rate, he tried not to snicker at that. And while she walked, he walked, and when she stopped, S'jiro too, stopped in his tracks, bringing his arm down so that he could face her more fully. Perhaps it was too quickly that he dismissed her worry over the matter of visiting his parents. Though, there'd never been anything in life thus far that he could have wanted that he'd gone without. Of course, he'd always asked for things that were within the boundaries of things that his parents were willing to attain for him. And honestly, he'd never really gone against his parent's wishes in the past -though they would have rather him have stayed at the Hold to take his father's place. Still, even that couldn't be compared to breaking off an important engagement; so.... perhaps he was being a little too hopeful over the whole situation. But they wouldn't know until he introduced Veyani to his family.

"I really want my family to meet you. I think once they realize how much I like you and what kind of person you are, they will be more understanding... Tsuki likes you, doesn't she? Why wouldn't everyone else?" Grinning, S'jiro put his arm around Veyani again as he guided her so that they could continue walking. He was still tired and didn't really feel like debating these things when his mind was still in a fog.

"Why don't we go back to my Weyr so you can see what I bought you."

Trying to let that distract her from the worry for now, he led them in that direction. It wasn't the shortest walk in getting there, but they would arrive soon enough.

When they did arrive, S'jiro walked by Zemarith, patting the end of the dragon's muzzle before going inside. First thing, he teased her by pointing her in the direction of the gift that'd been neatly folded inside of a decorative box, and a bow tied around it. It was an expensive dress for her to wear when they went to see his parents.

"Don't think I'm going to start giving out presents left and right... just... think of it more or less... as a donation for the fashionably challenged." With that, S'jiro's smile spread the width of his features, eyes sparkling with clearly mischievous intent. He was apparently getting to feeling more like his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Matching his grin, she responded, putting her own arm around his waist. "Alright." She didn't much feel like arguing any time but it was fun to tease him or call him out on his arrogance generally. When it came to meeting his parents. She would be only too glad if what he said was true. Tsuki did like her but she had gotten the sense from her talks with the other girl that their family was quite different from her own. She wasn't a lady. Her real concern was that she might embarrass S'jiro. With this thought on her mind, she decided she loved him enough to trust his judgement.

Veyani was also a little surprised by his romantic side. He must have been planning to give her a gift before today's events. So she knew he wasn't simply rewarding her for sexual acts. S'jiro was giving her a gift because he wanted to show her his love for her. So she didn't argue again when he wanted to head back to his weyr.

Following him into his weyr, which had probably become a common sight amongst those who resided nearby, she waited till S'jiro told her where the present was and walked over to where it sat.

"I'm not fashionably challenged, I'm monetarily challenged. I will have you know I am having a breathtakingly beautiful gown made for the Masquerade, so you'll be eating those words." She said indignantly, although she was the furthest from being bothered by his statement as she could be. Untying the ribbon that had made the bow, she gently lifted the lid from the box to look within.

Veyani lifted the dress out of the box, "Oh, it's lovely! Do you want me to try it on now?" Or would he prefer to wait and see it on her when the situation called for her to wear it. She had a feeling this dress was intended for a particular purpose.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:21 pm

"Not now." S'jiro grinned lopsidedly, quirking a brow in spite of his own amusement. "When we go to visit my parents."

Either way however, S"jiro did want to see her take her clothes off again -especially if she was going to take them off in such a haste to make love to him like she did earlier.

"Do you want me to order up any dinner? Or we could wash up, first? It'll be a quiet evening with so many riders preoccupied with quenching their dragons' thirsts. So, it'll be nice to eat in, and spend some time together, without interruption." That said, the Bronzerider went to Veyani and, placing his hands on her shoulders, began kissing on her neck again.

Though in all honesty he would normally have wanted to make love to her again -which he still might, later in the evening- S'jiro felt the need to clean up a bit first. He'd been a super sweaty mess after the flight and then... what they just did. It would be refreshing. He did however, want to continue feeling her close to him. He was still incredibly affectionate -apparently some after effect of the mating flight for him, but she might not know that he'd ever been like this with her. At least while meaning it.

So, maybe it shouldn't be such a surprise to himself if no one else, that he spoke these words to her then, "I… want to be sure that from now on... if i reach out, you’re close enough to be felt." And for he who did not understand greed, because there was nothing he had ever wanted that he could not have, S'jiro didn't think that was too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 pm

The dress could wait. When she was done admiring the fabric and style, she laid it back in the box in order to keep it safe. If it was possible for her to glow from the warmth of his love, she would be doing so now. She felt warm all over and a strong sense that he meant every word of what he said. Not that he didn't always mean what he said but today his words were missing their usual mocking and sarcastic undertones.

"Mmm. Yes, we can order up food and bathe while we wait for it. " She thought out loud. Veyani shivered when he kissed her neck in anticipation. She wanted to enjoy him later too, for now though, he was right they both needed to clean up.

If he only knew that was how she felt all the time. She wanted him beside her whenever she could. "I always want that." Veyani knew that meant little to him. Women were always saying they wanted him. She meant it more than anyone else could. She didn't care about his connections or wealth or that he was a Bronze rider. All that mattered to her was that he was S'jiro. Whatever qualities surfaced to make him who he was, made her love him.

Kissing his head where it was bent to kiss her neck, she said, "I'm starved. I think flight lust stimulates the appetite." For food as well as physical pleasure. Although it had affected S'jiro emotionally too it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) Sjirobanner1_zps353a835d

Smiling in a devilish sort of way as he lifted his head to look into her eyes, S'jiro chuckled under his breath. "Yes, it does seem that even you were effected by the greens in flight." But she was really in for a pleasant surprise when she felt how strongly a dragon's emotions could come on a person.

It was obvious though, that he teased her, as at the same time, a pointy finger tip poked at one of her ribs to tickle her just a little. But only just. His hand left her though when he side stepped to send their food order down the service shaft. As he did so, S'jiro thought that it would be an even more marvelous experience together, for her to have a dragon of her own one day -and at the moment, he didn't care what colour, Gold or Green. Surprisingly, he admitted to himself just then that he would have her either way, and would Fly only her dragon, no matter which she Impressed. He'd never wanted Weyrleadership, or even Weyrsecond, though Weyrsecond wouldn't be all bad; so he would be glad to have her with him, either way. Or.. even if she didn't impress. But, the Bronzerider doubted that she would not. She was far too special not to -in many ways.

S'jiro began removing his shoes and clothes, dropping his garments into a hamper for the drudges to pick up later, looking back over his shoulder at Veyani before he entered the bathing room. Again, he was grinning devilishly, "It might be fun to play with our food later. Don't you think?" Disappearing into the bathing room, the Bronzerider was pleased by his own suggestion, enjoying the thought of tracing cream and berries down her stomach only to nibble them off of her bare skin. Anticipating that pleasure, a chill ran over him, causing him to shiver once before he finally reached the large tub, dipping a toe in.

My, my. What ever had gotten into him? Zemarith's flight had certainly bolstered whatever he'd felt for Veyani before today, and turned it into something far more indulging than he'd allowed previously. Not to mention more playful on the whole.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:31 am

“I don’t know what would have happened if you had not come along.” She admitted because the mating flights had affected her more than she might have anticipated. Honestly Veyani had no plan for what would happen if something with the dragons flying happened again. Even if she wanted to find S’jiro, would she end up becoming too lustful to care? She wondered about it while he called down for food. Veyani assumed the experience was more intense for two dragonriders. Maybe she would find out when she Impressed, eventually. S’jiro would be with her then, she would be able to rely on him to make her first flight memorable. She imagined a very long future together.

Even if she was not much of a planner, she could still envision herself living a wonderful life here at the Weyr. She had so many wonderful friends and would continue to. Weyrlinghood might change some people but she doubted it would change her much. She would have her dragon, her friends and the love of her life. Whether he knew how strong her feelings were or not, he was probably beginning to realize she would do anything for him.

“Playing and eating…sounds like a good combination.” She said with a smirk. Veyani watched him as he walked toward the bathing area. He was not considered a broad man, not in the way of men like Sh’nar but there was something in that lean muscle of his body which attracted her more. Deciding that there was nothing else to be done, other than to follow him in there, she walked into the bathing area and shucked off the shirt she was wearing.

“Can I join you?” She asked, knowing he might find it too tempting to have her in there but they were only going to take a bath this time, she told herself. As if she ever listened to advice, let alone her own. As she had thought earlier, he could have anything from her that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Playing and eating did indeed sound like a good idea. And it wouldn't take too terribly long to get the food sent up, so it was probably better to not linger too long in the bath lest it all get cold.

S'jiro's attention was taken quickly from the thought of food, watching Veyani remove his shirt that she'd worn to come here; he'd almost forgotten that he'd ruined the shirt she'd had on earlier in the day. Because of that, his eyes roaming over her nearly naked figure, the Bronzerider took a moment longer than normal to respond. "Sure. You can come in."

Why ever would he put up a fuss about Veyani joining him in the bath? Stepping into the tub, he let himself sink into the water, ducking his head under its surface so that he could get his hair wet. As soon as he came up, S'jiro lifted his hands to wipe the water from his face, then reached for the sweetsands. It was then that S'jiro was reminded of his fatigue, just starting to scrub himself clean; the hot water and the scent of the sweetsands had such a relaxing, calming effect on him that he felt like he could almost fall asleep. But... there was still dinner to be had, and the possibility of play time later. Once they'd eaten, he might be re-charged and ready to go for another round of one on one physical training exercises of a sort.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 pm

She didn't really wait for a response as she was already about to dip a foot into the water when he said yes. Slowly lowering herself into the water, she looked across at S'jiro before ducking her head under. Using the sweet sand she immediately began scrubbing her hair and her skin, until she had used it on her entire body. For the most part she was paying little to no attention, except that every so often, she took a moment to appreciate her very attractive lover.

As soon as she was thoroughly rinsed out, she took a towel laying near the tub and got out of the water, immediately wiping herself dry, first her face and then down her body. When she was finished she wrapped her wet hair up in the towel, turban style and walked out of the bath area, still naked.

"Did Tsuki leave any clothes here again or do you mind me borrowing a different shirt?" She asked as she went to the shaft where the food was waiting and moved the food to the table.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm

S'jiro scrubbed himself well, though he slowed in doing so to look after Veyani as she toweled herself dry and walked from the bathing room naked. Hurrying to finish his bath soon after her, the Bronzerider wondered if they'd worked up an appetite for her through the mating flight considering how quickly she exited; or perhaps she was more excited about the prospect of playing with her food? Either way, S'jiro dried himself, wrapping the towel about his hips and then went to the table she was in the middle of setting.

When he got there, S'jiro was still apparently enveloped in after-glow, looking very relaxed and happy. Coming up behind Veyani, his arms wrapped around her midsection in an embrace, holding her against him before she could finish setting everything out on the table. Letting a deep breath go in a soft sigh as it escaped him, the Bronzerider didn't say anything for a long moment, but just enjoyed having their bodies close.

Knowing he couldn't hold them like that forever, since the food would get cold, S'jiro stepped aside of her to pull a chair out at the table.. but then he paused, and next to it, pulled out another, so that they could sit side by side. "Don't overeat. Dessert may come sooner than you think, so you'll have to save room."

Another devilish smile, mixed with his own *special* brand of mischievous charm, and his eyes were on the meal before them; now that the delectable aroma of food prepared by Fort Weyr's outstanding cooks was in the air, he was beginning to feel his stomach growl.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:13 pm

While she was getting the table set, she felt rather than saw him come up behind her. As he held her in an embrace, she felt her whole body grow warm. If he only knew how wonderful it felt to be in his arms maybe he would never let her go. Her heart was pounding in her ears when he released a sigh.

How could anyone possibly want anything less than this kind of love? Veyani never wanted to be without him. She was a bit innocent and naieve but she did know what she was feeling was real. What she was feeling could never be duplicated. They said the dragon bond was even stronger than this kind of love. If that was so, she could hardly imagine it.

When he pulled her chair out she smiled and sat down. The mischievous nature of S'jiro was not forgotten. As he mentioned dessert she giggled playfully, "Oh? I'm surprised you didn't skip right to dessert then..."

As she placed a large baked tuber on her plate, followed by a few slices of wherry and a fair amount of green vegetables, she ignored any comments or thoughts about S'jiro. When she was done, she paid little attention to the abnormal amount of food on her plate. Faranth she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Setting a thing on his plate at a time with the use of his fork, S'jiro would eat it and then reach for whatever he'd decided on next at that point. As Veyani continued to pile food on her plate however, he had to stop himself from plucking another succulent morsel of food from its tray to gawk at her in oooobvious disbelief.

"Did I not just mention that dessert would be sooooon and you should save room? How are you going to be able to move, let alone let me do anything to you later? I won't even be able to pick you up out of your chair.. I'll be rolling you like a barrel." Of course, S'jiro said those things all in teasing, but at the same time, he was serious about the matter that she shouldn't just go stuffing herself like that.

With that, the Bronzerider reached over her plate, taking some of her vegetables onto his fork to eat them for her.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

"I heard you." She said, obviously irritated. As he continued to admonish her for wanting to eat a lot of food, she rolled her eyes but still caught him taking food off of her plate. "I won't need your help. I'll still be able to walk and eat dessert." She said as she began to eat the food in front of her. "Hey, those are mine..."

Unlike him, she hadn't had anything to eat yet today. She had been in a rush, running late to chores earlier and had not taken the time to eat anything. Then she was out working in fields and then the flight lust happened and they went for a walk. She was famished, she needed sustenance.

The rest of her vegetables were eaten quickly, though she cast glances in S'jiro's direction, as if he might try to eat more of her food. Within minutes the roast wherry on her plate was gone and she had begun to eat the tuber with a voracious appetite. There was little time for her to talk.

All she knew was that she had been so hungry. Halfway through the baked tuber she stopped. Yes, her stomach was happy now. She didn't need the rest. She filled her cup with water and began to sip on that. There was still room for dessert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)   Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature) I_icon32

Back to top Go down

Even when I'm losing I'm winning (Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weyrs :: Fort Weyr :: Personal Weyrs-
Jump to: