Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R'kent

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP   Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP I_icon32Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:06 am

Rainbow Mists Weyr

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP RainbowMistsWeyrsince2004

~ Home ~ Availability~ Dragon Colors ~ Plot ~ Advertise ~

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP Nearlynine_zps71c7078d

Recent Happenings:

~The Headwoman is found dead in a store room. A Turn later, investigations are still tentative, and suspicion is directed at a mysterious group spotted four months prior in the jungle. But could one group, any one group, have that much power and influence?

~Ice Stone Weyr and the North have their own troubles with the Silverlight conflict. A weyrling was kidnapped and forced to reveal information about the Weyr; eggs are smashed by vengeful rogues. The law is slow to act and vigilantes heedless of the consequences prepare to strike.

~Raging fires devastate the south, flinging refugees far and wide. The smoke injures, the flames destroy, and even when it seems to end, will it?

What We Offer:
~Over nine years as a role playing community
~Expanded and improved non-canon atmosphere
~Two major settings: Rainbow Mists Weyr and Ice Stone Weyr
~ Two minor settings still growing: Cliffside Sea Hold and Rainbow Mists Aerie
~Variety of open characters and colorful dragons
~Experienced, mature, and approachable staff

Thank you for considering Rainbow Mists Weyr. My name is Kaya and I’ve been running this Weyr since its beginning in 2004. When I started Rainbow Mists Weyr my founding motto was "Our doors are always open." We welcome role players of all backgrounds, ages and experience. If you want to be a member of our role playing family you already are! Come get to know us, as writers and friends. I promise you’ll enjoy it.
With sincerity and joy,

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP Signaturewhite

~Sr. Weyrwoman Kaya

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP RMWanimatednew
Back to top Go down
R'kent

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP   Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP I_icon32Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 pm

The Lord and Lady Holder of Cliffside Sea Hold are still missing, and no progress has been made in finding out what happened to them or where they are.  Indeed, they are now presumed dead.

Relationships between the Rainbow Mists led South and the North are on the rise.

In the far North, at Ice Stone, tensions continue to build, while the Weyrwoman plans to cut off all those who would go against the dragons.
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Mists Weyr -- non-canon dragonriders of Pern RP
Page 1 of 1