Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanctuary Isles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn-Finley

Sanctuary Isles Empty
PostSubject: Sanctuary Isles   Sanctuary Isles I_icon32Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm

My name is Finley, and this is what happened to us.

Earth got used up. Resource wars destroyed the very thing they revolved around. Eventually, NASA sent ships of people to colonize new planets, so humanity would survive. My twin and I were on the Aries, a colony ship with over a thousand other people. But everything went wrong just outside the solar system. We thought it was a black hole, but instead the wyrmhole spit us out into the atmosphere of our new planet, Sanctuary. The ship crashed, and many lives were lost.

It's all we can do to survive in this new world. We're on our own now. But we survived, and that has to count for something.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A new world to explore! Sanctuary is an island planet that is 90% oceans
All kinds of positions open, feel free to ask!
A village to build, and islands to explore.
Plots in the works, new stuff to happen soon!

HOME
Back to top Go down

Sanctuary Isles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Advertisements & Affiliates-
Jump to: