... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Junior Lady Galaeanyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 pm

OOC Info:

Moniker: Rocky 3 aka: (Ô¸__,Ô) Or just ‘Marc’

How did you find out about us?: Melissa

Character Info:

Name: Galaeanyss ((Nyssa, for short))

Pronunciation: gah-leah-NIECE

Title: Lady (Junior) of Crom Hold

Age & Turn of Birth: 18 Turns, Mid-Winter, 484

Gender: Female

Place of Birth: Crom Hold

Current Place of Residence: Crom Hold


Rank/Occupation/Role Desired: Junior Lady

Character Aspirations: Galaeanyss wishes to be a full Lady rather a meager junior grade one. She is much more interested in the power and the intrigue that goes along with the title than the actual day-to-day governing duties. She desires to hold in the world in the palms of her hands so that she may crush the little people for her own amusement.



OOC Character Development Goals:

Family: (Give their name, age/year of birth, rank and signify if they are deceased.)

Father: Kanton

Mother: Naryssa

Siblings: Several older brothers.

✣ Karyan: Brother

✣ N’kyr: Brother (22)

Two younger Brothers

Children: N/A

Other Significant:

Descendant: Loraea -- 760 Turns removed


Appearance:

Face: Isabella Melo









Hair: Black. Her hair is somewhat oily which makes it appear a bit ‘shiny’. She tends to keep her hair in one of two ways: she either keeps it loose and unstyled, at which times it falls to her shoulder blades, or she wads it in to a bun. The bun is pinned in to place by a thumb-width, handlength spike carved from a large ruby.

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5’3

Build: Average. Galaeanyss is neither well-toned nor plump. She is simply normal for a girl her age who indulges in moderate exercise.

Other Notable Physical Traits: She has a few sporadic freckles here and there. They aggravate her to no end as she considers them a mar to her potential beauty.



Style of Dress:
On a day-to-day basis Galaeanyss prefers to wear clothing that does not hamper her movement. She will often choose trousers over skirts, a thin shirt over a fancy blouse, and cloth over leather. Her outfits are usually of drab or dark colors. She wears leather boots that rise nearly to her knees. They are the exception to the non-leather rule.

When outdoors, Galaeanyss adds a cloak of thick cloth to her outfit. Her preferred one is gray and made to hold back the weather. It has a hood that will throw up to fend off the rain or when she simply finds it preferable to keep her face hidden. There is a medium-sized pocket hidden in the inside.

For Gathers and other formal affairs, Galaeanyss will shed her utility wear in favor of a complex, fancy dress. She feels that it needs to be frilly and bright so as to make her stand out from the crowd. Being a member of a Major Holder Family, she has access to vast amounts of wealth. She has no qualms of wasting that money so long as it ensures that she will be among the best looking women there. She does, after all, still need to win the heart of Lord Heir if she is to rise in rank.



Possessions usually found on persona:

✣ The ruby spike for her hair.

✣ A small knife on her belt. She is not trained with its use. It is primarily for show.

✣ A small, opalescent pouch with dozens of marks inside. She feels naked without an exuberant amount of cash on her person.



History:
Galaeanyss is amongst the youngest of the children to the Lords Holder family of Crom. Even so, she is the first and only true-born daughter. One would think this would have granted her the rightful place at her mother’s side, learning the ways of Hold management, and how to grasp the love and loyalty of her common folk, how to be the best Lady that she could be. One would be wrong. That joy had been given to her sissy-boy brother Nykyr.

Galaeanyss spent her developmental Turns relegated to the Hold’s headwoman and her lessers. The little Lady learned less useful traits such as cooking and cleaning and organizing the Hold’s supply stores. It was dull, boring work. This was not what she wanted. She desired the prestige, the power. Instead she was given records to poor over. The rest of her hours were spent on generic history lessons and other such teachings. Galaeanyss would often blank out, paying little mind to her academics. Who cared what happened hundred of Turns ago? It did not make any difference to the here and now.

When she was nine Turns of age, her most hated brother as Searched. He was whisked off to the Weyr to do whatever it was that people did there. With Nykyr gone, Galaeanyss was suddenly her mother’s favorite. At least, the favorite out of the children that remained. Galaeanyss finally got the attention that she had been craving but by then it was too late. The bitterness was already well ingrained in to her personality. Galaeanyss still took the attention that was given of course but only so that she could learn the Lady tricks from her mother. One day, Galaeanyss would show the old woman just how better she than her, how much better she was than Nykyr. Then her mother would regret ignoring her for all of those Turns.

The next few Turns of her life was spent causing general mischief. Galaeanyss would while away her time causing trouble for others. She liked to believe that it was secretly done, though stealthy at that age she was most likely not. She would do things such as file down the strings of a harper’s instrument when they were not around just for the pleasure of watching the cords snap when he would try to play later. Some times she would unbalance cookware so that their contents would spill on to the floor as they would heat. She would jump out screaming from around a corner to spook runner as people rode by. These things would bring her giggles, doubly so if someone was hurt in the process. And all the while, Galaeanyss would drag her handmaiden along with her. What fun was there in mischief without at least a small audience? And what better person to take with her than one who was not likely to rat her out?

Unfortunately, the majority of her time was spent doing actual work. Galaeanyss, as it turned out, was not too terribly fond of Hold Management. So many hours were required to organize the place. Who would have thought that a Hold needed so much micro-management? If people were hungry, then they ought to eat. If the place was dirty, they ought to clean it. Why did these things need to be scheduled? Who cared how many tubers were in the storehouse or how much raw metal passed through their gates on the way to Smithcraft Hall? This was even more boring than the minor versions she had as a child under the guidance of the Headwoman. She could almost be grateful that her brother had spared her this misery for as long as he had if not for the principle of him having stolen her rightful place at her mother’s side.

Most of the time, Galaeanyss would just blank out on her management job much as she had during her early academics lessons. It was prime time for a midday nap, flopped out on the piles of hides and slates while her slightly less lazy handmaiden did the actual day’s work for her. That or the pair would sneak out for much more enjoyable trouble-making and merely add their seal to the records claiming to have done their job. That was one of the primarily reason why it took so long for her to notice anything was amiss. Galaeanyss had no idea that the supplies were not as they should be. As that was her own personal assignment, no one else had been keeping as careful eye on the Hold’s supply chains as they should have been for Turns. It was not until these discrepancies were brought to her attention by her handmaiden that Galaeanyss began to suspect that they were not the only ones misbehaving.

She has spent the last few turns dating Kier of Fort Hold. "Dating" is somewhat of a stretch of terms as she more often than not finds herself being neglected by him. It annoys her in that she does so hate to be ignored but also because she chose him because she believed that his personality would make him easier to bent to her will. She finds it frustrating that he does not give her the respect and attention that she feels she deserves.



Personality:
Nykyr received all of the motherly attention and adoration that should have been hers by rights. Such slights occurred daily, Turn after Turn. The constant neglect festered in to resentment within Galaeanyss. The anger tempered in to hatred, shaping Galaeanyss into someone sharp and uncaring. Sure, she could put on the happy face; she could show false cheer when need be. Inside there was little more than a burnt misanthropy. She did not need any of them. She could grow in to a proper Lady on her own. She would show them all how much better she was than the rest of her siblings, better than her parents.

Galaeanyss is cold. She is remorseless to the pain that she may bring to both strangers and friends alike. She buys loyalty with coin as she is not likely to win it through her personality alone. Naturally, she has no problem with betraying others if it suits her needs, even if that need is for simple amusement.

The only things that Galaeanyss truly loves are power and respect. Power is easy to purchase through money and her Birth Rank but respect is more elusive. When she does not receive it, Galaeanyss is likely to try and put an end to whomever disrespected her just so that they will not able to do so again.

Even so, her early Turns added a secondary facet to her. As she was so often brushed aside by her mother in favor of her older brother, Galaeanyss has a soft spot for displays of affection. The child inside her still craves for that lost attention. She tries to stuff her weakness down but at times it pokes its head out. She does not know how to properly deal with affection. It can easily throw her off her game, make her feel or even act like the child she once was. As such, Galaeanyss is torn between wanting to pursue those who give her affection and wanting them dead so as to remove the undesired distraction.



Shortcomings:

✣ Galaeanyss is quick to anger. It does not take much to draw her ire. She is likely to hold on to that anger, wielding against the person who drew it at later time rather than extract revenge right away.

✣ Galaeanyss is as arrogant as she is insecure. She dislikes being viewed as less than on par with her own believed greatness.

✣ Galaeanyss has a driving urge to be better than her siblings. She cannot stand to be in their shadow.

✣ Galaeanyss’s need for attention and love on a primal level makes her easy to manipulate. She is likely to fall for declarations of affection even when she ought to rationally see through them. She is less likely to fall for it from people that she knows well.




Mannerisms or Habits:

✣ When she is angry, Galaeanyss has a habit of digging her nails in to the palms of her hands. Sometimes it causes her bicep to twitch.

✣ When she is bored, Galaeanyss will roll her eyes. It is often accompanied by a sneer and a slouch.

✣ When she is amused, Galaeanyss will quirk her left eyebrow. It is a telltale sign when she is otherwise attempting to look impassive.

✣ When she sits, she likes to drape one leg over the arm of the chair. If the chair does not have an arm, the legs of the person sitting next her will suffice.


Skills/Likes:

✣[Like 1]: Attention. Since she did not get enough in her early Turns, she is easy swayed by it now.

✣[Like 2]: Power. Galaeanyss loves to wield any power that she can get her hands on, whether it be simple decrees as a member of her Lord Holder’s family or in having those that anger her punished.

✣[Like 3]: The suffering of others. Galaeanyss relishes the unhappiness of those that she feels have wronged her.

✣[Like 4]: Lies. Galaeanyss is an accomplished liar. She can fake expressions and mold her voice to give off the impression of a genuine feeling.

✣[Like 5]: Girls. Because she is a lesbian. That does not stop her from trying to marry a Lordling, however. She does still crave the power that comes from such a union.



Dislikes:

✣[Dislike 1]: Galaeanyss hates being ignored, regardless of the reason. It is a side-effect of her childhood neglect.

✣[Dislike 2]: Galaeanyss hates when she is treated as less important than she views herself to be. Looking down upon people is ~her~ job.

✣[Dislike 3]: Galaeanyss also dislikes when people do not jump to her command.

✣[Dislike 4]: N’kyr. She blames her brother for stealing what she considers to be her birthright.

✣[Dislike 5]: Yanesa: the overweight, wher-faced, boyfriend-stealing hussy.


Fighting Style/Weapon of Choice:

Galaeanyss lacks any form of combat skill other than the raw, natural ability to lash out. She is not a trained fighter in any way. She is likewise unlikely to win a direct confrontation. Instead, she will fall back on her preferred weapon: Others. Galaeanyss may not be able to fight, but she does have access to money. Instead of getting her own hands dirty (and her tushy promptly handed to her), she will purchase the services of others to do the fighting for her.



Holder Information:

Character views on Thread: Galaeanyss is indifferent to Thread. Whether it returns or not is of no concern to hers. She does not see how it would effect her, personally, one way or the other. On a larger scope, as far as she is concerned: let it come. It could only serve to help remove the stupid from the gene pool.



Character views on Hold/Weyr Relationships:

Galaeanyss sees the Weyrs as being essentially the same thing as the Holds. It does however irritate her that the Weyrs feel that they have a right to the Holds’ goods. If they want food, they ought to grow it themselves. If the Weyrs want to be autonomous then they ought to do things for themselves. They should stop claiming independence while leeching off of the hard work of the Holds.



Previous roles held during education of hold management:

Most of the Lady-like roles were take by her brother, Nykyr. That left Galaeanyss with the generic tasks.

✣ Record Keeping. Galaeanyss had to go over the old Records of the Hold as well as to keep them up to date whenever new supplies would come in. In later Turns it was her self-appointed task to modify the Records to assist in the smuggling operation.

✣ Cooking. Galaeanyss would frequently be set upon to help create meal for the Hold’s residents.✣ Cleaning. Just like common drudge. Naturally, she blamed her brother.

✣ Hold Organization and Operation. After Nykyr had left for the Weyr, Galaeanyss was brought in to help her mother with the day-to-day management of the Hold. Given her mother’s general incompetence, Galaeanyss learned little from the experience.

✣ Entertaining. It is important for a Junior Lady to entertain guests. How else is she to meet a future groom?

✣ Trouble-Making. It is a surprisingly efficient way to learn the ins and outs of the Hold.


Last edited by (Ô¸__,Ô) on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:53 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 pm

I like it so far. ^.^ lol Like I said, I'm bad at this game! as long as Jess is OK with it that she's from N'kyr's family and all, which I assume you've already checkout with her, then I'm kewl with that. Mmm. Seems to me like I'd like to see a little bit more on her personality..mostly because she's gonna be a major player in plottings it would seem and she's from a Lord's family. Possibly a bit more on her childhood history being that she's still young and we can see some side of her that's not just conniving, deceiving etc etc, though those things may be very prominent, you did mention there is a side to her that's rather insecure , too.. is it her age that makes her insecure? her inexperience overall, because of age? a bad experience? For being as haughty as she is, it seems should be off the charts unless that's her shield to guard against something she's hiding?

Though....being that she is rather young still, her personality is likely to greatly mature/grow/ develop at a different rate than those who are older and already have much life experience.. Hmmm. Hmmm... Hmmm.. /ponders.
Still, I keep thinking I'd like to see more to her than just "im mean and ambitious" >D hahah. all the same, I could say a character was "nice and all happy bubbly" but that's still not completely three dimensional.
I dunno, just thinking outloud. Anyway, we'll let Kate and Jess look over it too and see if they have any suggestions, too.

Other than that, looks pretty good to me! Can't wait to get her rollin'. We'll definitely have to come up with some smugglers and Exiles possibly to have her involved with soon.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Personality Sections are something I almost always leave blank. That is mainly due to the fact that no matter what I put in there, a character will only be what they will be. I honestly do not know how her personality will turn out until I actually start using her. Anything that I stick in there right now would be little more than a placeholder; it would not have any baring on how she will actually behave. That is not really something that I can control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sylverangel

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am

Even if she needs a little personality work (or not?) I think she's great! I'd love to do some sort of background stuff, if you'd be interested-- even if it's in reference in current times or something. Depending on how she'd react to seeing her brother or anything? Would she be at the gather? Unless that thread is dead...

Just my 2 marks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I don't know if the Gather thread is dead. That was before my time. Which... I guess could answer that question itself.....

How much backgroundy are we talking here? Will she be waddling around in a poofy diaper with a pacifier in her mouth, a bottle in her hand, and calling Nykyr a poohie-head?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caoimhe

avatar

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Sunning on my ledge

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Gather thread is not dead, just delayed by my absence....

I think she is going to be an interesting character to play and I'm willing to approve her as she is.

At some point actually listing her dislikes will be required though. Having a shortcoming is not the same as having a dislike for something. I may be a god-awful baker but still enjoy baking and vice versa. The two categories are completely separated for a reason. (I had to do it, you have to do it. Fair is fair...)

Other than that everything looks great.

Approved on my end.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

since her brother's PCed, you two should come up wiht a little bit of history for their interactions in the past other than her just being jealous about the attention he got. Something that could possibly be written later on into a backstory for the char history threads Smile

that would deepen the reality of their relationship a bit and be a good exercise in getting a more personal feel for the character.

Other than that, she was also around for 7 years at the hold without N'kyr so .. is he her only relationship other than the smugglers and family? Is there nothing else that ever influenced her life? Maybe a healer, a harper/ her teachers, dragonriders, anything?


It still just seems her history is a bit one-sided to me . /nods pondering.. yes she is young, but.. she's closer to 20 than wearing diapers which means we need to look at the years spent between 9 and 16. Being bored in school and getting in contact with smugglers probably isn't the onllyy thing she's got her hands into. She's also a child in those years so she's libel to have other kids around her age she interacted with.. maybe ...maybe there was an interaction with the trade caravans that have PCs in them that might later cause their suspicion of her in something later on somehow.
She's also just starting to go through puberty in those years.. that might be a major thing for her seeing how many hold boys would want to be close to her. Marriage proposals seeing her birth status? anything? Perhaps from another PCed hold? That's something else we could tie in somewhere, even as a funny side story somewhere. Maybe just a story 'people'd heard about' that ended up going awry? And she is veritable royalty on pern so people will talk about her where they can and will have heard things somehow.


As far as your argument that you have to write her to know her better.. ;P I've been thinking about that. Maybe that's true to some extent, that we do get to know our characters more as we write them. Day by day we might say that about ourselves as well. But that doesn't mean we're without plenty of substance otherwise. It just gives us more to work with in the mean time ;P
But here on this site, we are looking for character biographies that require a little more creative process in putting characters together so that we can know the characters well enough even before we play them. That way we have a great diversity and a great depth of characters at our disposal. My personal displeasure would be to find that we are soon a site of mediocre characters with little depth behind them. The more diligent we are in the start process, the more detailed we should be able to write them later, even further differentiating their character from others because each one is truly unique. This makes for deeper more intricate plottings with better characters. It's a pain at first, I understand. But that's ok. It's worth it in the end.
Maybe Jess or Mel can agree; perhaps everyone here Smile We've all pounded our heads against the wall a few times to fill in characters just not quite filled out enough, but that has prompted a lot of discussion and plotting and interaction between members so far that has ended up the cause for some magnificent story lines so far for us all to follow.
We only get out of it what we put into it. Once this foundation is laid, the rest of it will be breezy and all the more enjoyable. Smile
The regretably rather strenuous biographie standard is also to ensure that all characters are well entrenched in the plottings ongoing before ever beginning. That way no player can suggest they've been left out of stories and don't feel part of the group or the action or whatever. Creates better future interactions -in theory! /nod. That's what we're shootin' for!!

Anyway, Quality over quantity here, especially if it's someone in a big role like her. Smile Just use it as an exercise for ur noggin. /knocks her head with a wink. !!!


Keep it up! Like her so far! ^.^ Work hard!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Eloaene wrote:

Still, I keep thinking I'd like to see more to her than just "im mean and ambitious" >D hahah.



I added a little blurb on her affection-based insecurity earlier, if you missed it.




Caoimhe wrote:

At some point actually listing her dislikes will be required though. Having a shortcoming is not the same as having a dislike for something.



Done. I moved a Shortcoming down to Dislikes as it seemed to fit better there and added a couple of more entries.





Eloaene wrote:

Other than that, she was also around for 7 years at the hold without N'kyr so .. is he her only relationship other than the smugglers and family? Is there nothing else that ever influenced her life? Maybe a healer, a harper/ her teachers, dragonriders, anything?



I doubt that there is anymore. Sometimes when there is just the one big hit -especially at the early developmental stages- that can define an entire person's being.

This is just a singular dark spot that became the center of her being. It taught her from the beginning that people cannot be trusted and should not be relied on for anything major, to never get close to anyone. People will betray you unless you betray them first.

That is how she feels to me, anyway.



Eloaene wrote:
Maybe just a story 'people'd heard about' that ended up going awry? And she is veritable royalty on pern so people will talk about her where they can and will have heard things somehow.



People are going to spread rumors about her?! Nyssa shall have to put them down before they get the chance!



Eloaene wrote:
The more diligent we are in the start process, the more detailed we should be able to write them later, even further differentiating their character from others because each one is truly unique. This makes for deeper more intricate plottings with better characters.



Wow. That is seriously backward. If everything is predefined then you have zero creative control. You have no room for change or growth. You must follow the lain railroad as you have already removed every possibility to branch out. What is: is, and there shall be no more. What a truly dreadful prospect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 pm

ill let Kate and Jess take another look at everything one last time to see what they think. Other than that,...


Quote :
Wow. That is seriously backward. If everything is predefined then you have zero creative control. You have no room for change or growth. You must follow the lain railroad as you have already removed every possibility to branch out. What is: is, and there shall be no more. What a truly dreadful prospect.

Not true. That means you must think our creativity very finite. I also never stated that anything was completely predefined. If that's the case, then Pern's already predefined so we have no room to put any more characters in and thereby no reason to fan-write. We've been given too much information to start with so we are unable to do any more. Quit writing yet?




Last edited by Eloaene on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

I believe that you have answered question already. Specifically:

Eloaene wrote:
As far as the time setting, we are not following book events and such


That which was predefined no longer exists. Therefore, we are free to do as we please. No railroad track for us!




Eloaene wrote:
Not true. That means you must think our creative very finite.



Mine is. I am a boy. My brain is small. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm

haha. ^.^ yah yah, well is point somewhat understood then? Even if it makes me evil dictator GM? khek khek kehk!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Heh. I couldn't help it. It was just such a wonderful opportunity to let your past self thwart your current arguments. Laughing

I shall take a look at the Bio Sheet later. See if I can think of something to add in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:26 pm

hummm. humm hum. Yes, well you see, I still am unconvinced of my yet being thwarted hooweevvver, ..I should take time to take my nail polish off tnite. So I guess we can agree to disagree a little and come back and consider things more later. !! hehheehehe! Wink


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm

I agree to nothing!

But I di have to go. So... Yeah.

On a unrelated note, that purple dragon creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 pm

OK OK ! Thought I'd bounce some ideas around and wasn't sure if here or in the idea basket would be best so picked here since it's where we was talkin' earlier. Wink


(By the way, Marc.. i think i had this discussion with Mel, too.. over the predetermining things in the bio. Maybe you misunderstand as she had done. We don't expect huge long stories in the bios, just a paragraph or two on major things to help explain why they are the person they are. THe rest gets to be written out in co writes for character history threads and in present and future plottings. I think Mel was also understanding that she was supposed to write down EVERYTHING in great great detail and length, and that's not the case. Try to picture that if you can. Again, use other char bios as example.)


Sorry if this is gonna be long winded. I think most of the being sicky has left my brain so I have been able to start thinking more about it with the story here. This should help us.

(Side note alert: BUZZ BUZZ. Marc! Don't feel like I'm singling you out or being critical of you personally. This is how the group rolls to get creative together! Since.. y'kno.. we are a 'group'. 0.0 g-r-o-.. ok you get the picture.)


OK, so I was considering storyline stuff to tie in our characters somehow a little better so we don't have Nyssa stuck off in Crom by herself PC wise. Here's some of those thoughts. All of which (if we can work something out) should help you flesh out her history and explain her a bit more. But I'll need your input and /points to Jess.. Jess' input soon.

I stick to my story that I'd really like to see Nyssa involved with others a little more.
Namely I think that she and N'kyr could show a more intimate relationship since they are siblings, even if they hate eachother.

My thoughts are that should give Nyssa and N'kyr a more interesting interaction together when they DO meet again and it's time to RP them together in any instance. It'll add to the substance of those meetings because they'll have that dreadful background. It'll allow for some interesting co writes of back stories for char history threads and such too even if his sister's young. Even if it's just ONE backstory. but.. y'know, that's on you two to have fun with. I'm just trying to help with options.

i.e. Maybe he saved her life when she was little due to some accident in the hold and she resents that because she wants to see him as a bad person because she wants to continue hating him and despising him. Now that just makes her more conflicted? Maybe that makes her even more angry whenever she DOES get to see him.

Thereby another level of intrigue between them!
If something like that is the case, then do a short paragraph just like that for it. They lived together for 9 years. And it's a PC we're talking about. Certainly she has feelings other than jealousy over her brother's birth order.

Ultimately since those are your twos' characters that history will be up to you both. Just brain storming here. And I told Jess to just tell me to let it go if she thinks it's too much to have a need for any of the history stuff right now. Being that we ARE creative writers though, we should all appreciate such challenges. Wink



Story line wise for Nyssa, I should say we might even work something out with Kate's Captain of the Smugglers if his is the particular smuggling group Nyssa will be involved with. What if she knows other Ladies from other Holdings that are PCed like Eolyn or Courisse? Would they have met? They're close in ages...a gather as Marc had earlier suggested?




I also believe that if we wanted to, we could find sommmmmeee way for Nyssa to have been in contact with one of Kazage the Exile's henchmen in a stretch .. uhhhhhhhhh.. Kazage could 'know' of her if she's putting herself in that position with the same smugglers he's involved with, and have not met her before but in contact periodically through firelizard and henchmen. Or just stays in contact through the Captain PCed by Kate soon.


Here's where it gets tricky though, Marc, in my opinion. I was thinking this as I started to consider what my character Kazage would do in a position like that as a shady type. I think that any smugglers, even if they were going to use a kid at that point to help them, they'd be too afraid she'd waver and turn on them if she knew too much about their operations or be too ammature at her age to really be able to be of prolonged used to them. Unless she was already a little older. Because there'd be no effective way to track her whereabouts and on-goings. Even if the records of their deeds were discovered at that point, it'd been going on for years as you'd said, without correction or without notice, so why need to rely on a little girl now? Especially one they have no reason to trust. That is a big risk to a large business of grown men who are likely very protective of that business.

If I were the smugglers, I would pretend to have been caught in a bad situation, let her fix the records, assume she did so, lure her in again and then kill her. Carry away her body in the carts of goods and dump it in a river somewhere so her parents think she's been kidnapped. She doesn't know how to defend herself and has no reason to have body guards following her around, so it would be easy for men of such gruff nature to do away with her after they've gotten what they wanted.

Even if she has 'contacts' that might come up to defend her somewhere, the smugglers probably have some of those same contacts that help them in their own dirty schemes, or at the least she wouldn't have time to drum up those contacts to save her.

(even if she secretly met with a assassin guard that helped her do her dirty deeds...) All the resources mentioned so far suggest they're just 'people she'll call on' because she naturally couldn't have people like that with her all the time. But obviously, her words are only words to the smugglers who don't take a lot of stock in the words of a snobby holder girl no matter who daddy is unless they see it to believe it. and they likely know she holds little real sway over any sizable force personally. So is it not THEY the smugglers who have the control? She needs to come up with a better way of keeping herself alive.

She'd have to be pretty pro at that, being that there are Hold Guard with watching eyes and she'd have to have somehow found someone skilled enough to maneuver around that in order to carry out her will in such instances. So we gladly assume that she HAS come by some such person.. What has she done to persuade such dark-siders to support her? Such men don't care who her dad is if he's not their patron. Offer them a lot of money? She has no money as a 16 year old unless she is also stealing from her father's accounts, which might be how she discovered the smuggler's deeds?



I explained all of these things in Kazage's (my Exile PC's) instance and it's all in the Idea Basket and in his Bio history. We should expect the same for someone of Nyssa's involvement considering these things we will be running into as we begin RPing the relationships out. This is not predetermining everything. This is simply giving us a foundation of a story to begin RPing so that we have a direction to go in that is agreeable to the series of events already on-going...and for the sake that her story needs to be supportable if she's going to have that kind of involvement. Just like all of the other characters do who are involved.


Thanks thanks! Lemme know what yall think! /wonders if she should link all this to the idea basket or not, for the storyline connections.

-----------

EDIT:

if anything, these are thngs to think about and if not immediately workable into her recent history then we can finish her quicker by assuming she has no such ties yet and even start her off in RP by her Finding out about illegal goings ons and then assume that she's figured out and will be 'contacting' those who are involved.

Maybe that's how the Exiles and Smugglers come in.
Since Kate isn't done with her Captain yet, I can step in with a henchman, even finish my Kyo character as the captain's henchman and say that she found a way to contact him trying to get in touch with his higher ups in order to begin making deals

we could start RP there


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Eloaene wrote:
(We don't expect huge long stories in the bios, just a paragraph or two on major things to help explain why they are the person they are.)


No. It is more that I spent over seven straight hours trying to write it out the first time. Seriously: seven hour sitting in the chair, staring at the screen, trying to come up with something. I didn't want to do it again.

You know, back in the High School, I took Creative Writing as an elective. My teacher, Mrs Guest (I still remember her name and that she was in her late eighties) went over character bios with us. Then she assigned us a thousand-word Bio for homework. I went home, drew her a picture of my character and turned that in. I went that far out of my way to avoid writing a Bio and that was actually for a Test Grade. I hate Bios.



Eloaene wrote:
(Side note alert: BUZZ BUZZ. Marc! Don't feel like I'm singling you out or being critical of you personally.



I don't. The only think that I have against you is that creepy dragon. He has no pants on.... And he is making that sock puppet rub his booty... It disturbs me deeply.



Eloaene wrote:

Namely I think that she and N'kyr could show a more intimate relationship since they are siblings, even if they hate eachother.



Well, if by some strange event Nyssa happens to Impress a Gold, it ~is~ possible that she and N'kyr could be intimate. Aaand then she would vomit and proclaim him to be ruining her life once again.


Eloaene wrote:


i.e. Maybe he saved her life when she was little due to some accident in the hold and she resents that because she wants to see him as a bad person because she wants to continue hating him and despising him. Now that just makes her more conflicted? Maybe that makes her even more angry whenever she DOES get to see him.



That is, like, the opposite direction of where we are headed.



Eloaene wrote:
What if she knows other Ladies from other Holdings that are PCed like Eolyn or Courisse? Would they have met? They're close in ages...



I would imagine so. They are, after all, all rivals for the very few Lady positions available. If one of them happens to have an 'unfortunate accident' then other girls' odds improve.



Eloaene wrote:
I think that any smugglers, even if they were going to use a kid at that point to help them, they'd be too afraid she'd waver and turn on them if she knew too much about their operations or be too ammature at her age to really be able to be of prolonged used to them. Unless she was already a little older. Because there'd be no effective way to track her whereabouts and on-goings. Even if the records of their deeds were discovered at that point, it'd been going on for years as you'd said, without correction or without notice, so why need to rely on a little girl now? Especially one they have no reason to trust.



For the obvious reason: she ~may~ rat them out if she joins and later gets scared. She WILL rat them out if she is not allowed in. Potential Problems vs Guaranteed Problems. And Nyssa is arrogant and short-sighted enough to make that threat, too. From her limited perspective, what are they going to do? Kill the only daughter of a Lord Holder? That is more trouble than her tattling would be.



Eloaene wrote:

(even if she secretly met with a assassin guard that helped her do her dirty deeds...) All the resources mentioned so far suggest they're just 'people she'll call on' because she naturally couldn't have people like that with her all the time.



Maybe her handmaiden is her hired assassin. You don't know. (>_>)



Eloaene wrote:
we could start RP there


If it means less Bio writing......

I actually came here to add more stuffses to the Bio but since you done gone and poohed over everything, I am no longer in the mood. I think that I shall go listen to my radio instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote :
I hate Bios.

I'm sorry to hear of that horrendous, scarring experience you had in school Wink but if such is the case then you're probably better making one or two really outstanding characters and stopping there. Or find another group that doesn't care about bios to play with. Wink

Quote :
Well, if by some strange event Nyssa happens to Impress a Gold, it ~is~ possible that she and N'kyr could be intimate. Aaand then she would vomit and proclaim him to be ruining her life once again.

--They were all just suggestions to give you and Jess a good start to RP between the two when that arises. I’ve already PMed her to make sure you two can work those things out as you see fit between characters.

Quote :
Maybe her handmaiden is her hired assassin. You don't know. (>_>)

--if she is, you need to tell why/how a trained assassin would be her handmaid considering MOST handmaids/lady in waitings are relatives or of other noble houses in order to keep the daughters all in check. They would likely be sharing classes, sharing daily routines, etc just like Courisse does for Eolyn. WHich reminds me, unless her mother lets her live by some strange and loose regulations, Nyssa probably would have other girls around her rather frequently, so it would probably prove a bit difficult to arrange a whole lot of time for trips venturing to see smugglers by herself where she's not caught unless she threatened someone not to tattle tale?
Regardless of her handmaid's birth though, a 'killer' handmaid would need a reason for being put there by her parents, who decide those things. Usually they start out being together from a young age so that they are better bonded and become good friends (within the family and within notable society which they would want their children to remain within that circle of). If something tragic happened that a personal guard was given her then pls explain that in short in her history
.
Side note: Everyone so far seems to be in agreeance that smugglers and prostitutes and thieves and gambling and hold guards, etc exist on pern, but to label one in a line of work specifically as an ‘assassin’ might be put under question. Most ppl consider smugglers and guardsmen a stretch of the imagination on pern when it comes to actually acting them out. A true assassin or something like a bounty hunter would probably be very rare. That is my immediate assumption anyway. It would be the smugglers or exiles or ex-guardsmen themselves she'd probably be looking to for that kind of 'help'.


Quote :
I don't. The only think that I have against you is that creepy dragon. He has no pants on.... And he is making that sock puppet rub his booty... It disturbs me deeply.

--Hey... puss and boots didn’t have pants either.. wait.. or did he have no shirt? erggg... anyway. But purple dragon is soo cute and he’s sucking on his finger and .. he’s not scratching his butt with it, he’s holding its little hand. But.. now that i think about it what IS kinna creepy is that the dragon has a stuffed human doll.. usually us humans have stuffed dragon dolls.. >< errr.....

Quote :
I would imagine so. They are, after all, all rivals for the very few Lady positions available. If one of them happens to have an 'unfortunate accident' then other girls' odds improve.

--Hmm.. well my Lady in waiting Courisse is inlove with her cousin, the Heir to Igen’s Holdings. Maybe she decides she wants to marry him and since my character’s affair with her cousin is a secret perhaps that becomes one way of revealing it. Courisse would be desperate if her cousin Zahir got married to someone else but has been too afraid to ask if it’s possible for the two of them to get married and because they’re first cousins, doubts it’ll happen, so kind of lives in fear of that day lol.

Quote :
For the obvious reason: she ~may~ rat them out if she joins and later gets scared. She WILL rat them out if she is not allowed in. Potential Problems vs Guaranteed Problems. And Nyssa is arrogant and short-sighted enough to make that threat, too. From her limited perspective, what are they going to do? Kill the only daughter of a Lord Holder? That is more trouble than her tattling would be.

As stated before, they’d be more likely to let her in and then fix their ‘book keeping problem’ and then once she thinks she’s safe, kill her. Since no one else knows of her involvement and the smugglers know obviously how to protect their own interests, no one will have any idea where she went after that or of their involvement. We’ll have to ponder more on how we can make that work out to where she doens’t get herself killed.

I was thinking of possibilities that somehow she was 'rescued' or 'seen' with those men by someone else and maybe that chance of their known involvement became a reason to let her live longer...since then they'd have witnesses etc etc... still mulling through the details of that one though, in my brain

Quote :
we could start RP there

If it means less Bio writing......

--I think that would be a fantastic point for us to start RP wiht her. Smile That would give us a lot of fun little interactions right off the bat and time and such to work out her methods of persuasion on them. I’ll finish Kyo, my smuggler up and he can be a henchman sent north to report to his Captain later on about everything with the groups sent to that region.

My immediate thoughts for her way of contacting them is that they operate most of the time under two or three names. a couple of the names are unofficial and only used for Public to see as a guise. In her records their ‘transactions’ are listed under that false name and so she is able to trace a contact to a location where she finds a man working for them.. but not completely openly.. She can use her knowledge of their dealings to persuade him to tell her where to find the true smugglers behind it all since he was just being paid as a front for them. He gives her the info and she is led to a shadier district in town that leads to her finding my character, Kyo. or any others who wanna complete a character to come along right away.

Smile That sound like it’ll work? Smile If you were considering something along different lines let me know, but remember that the smugglers are a pre-existing group so their coming together has to mesh with that pre-existing group.
I’ll play the NPC guy she runs into first for you and will have my Kyo done soon enough! Maybe we’ll be done about the same time.


That said, if everything's worked out with Jess with N'kyr to both of yalls greatest satisfaction then adjust her history to include how she came by her killer friends /who they are and that she's only just recently made the discovery about something being awry in the book keeping and I'll accept that as the completed application long as Kate and Jess both agree, which they have been more agreeable than I have been this whole time it seems Wink


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 am

Quote :
I'm sorry to hear of that horrendous, scarring experience you had in school Wink but if such is the case then you're probably better making one or two really outstanding characters and stopping there. Or find another group that doesn't care about bios to play with. Wink



As if I am not in multiple other groups already. Rolling Eyes

And I received a 100 for that assignment.





Quote :
if she is, you need to tell why/how a trained assassin would be her handmaid



I shall humbly allow anyone that wishes to play such a character to have that honor. Wink



Quote :
WHich reminds me, unless her mother lets her live by some strange and loose regulations, Nyssa probably would have other girls around her rather frequently,



Apparently, her mommy doesn't really like her very much. But that is one of those things that you will have to ask Jess about. It was preset before I got here.



Quote :
Everyone so far seems to be in agreeance that smugglers and prostitutes and thieves and gambling and hold guards, etc exist on pern, but to label one in a line of work specifically as an ‘assassin’ might be put under question.



I love that you felt the need to specify 'on Pern'. It is not like on Earth where being labelled a smuggler, prostitute, thief, and assassin means that you are an upstanding citizen. Laughing



Quote :
--Hey... puss and boots didn’t have pants either.. wait.. or did he have no shirt? erggg...


It varied. In the book, some times he just wore boots, at other times it was boots and a hat, and there were occasions when he was fully dressed.



Quote :
--Hmm.. well my Lady in waiting Courisse is inlove with her cousin, the Heir to Igen’s Holdings.



That just sounds like someone who is waiting to get their dreams dashed. And so very many Junior Ladies would happy to do the dashing. Very Happy


Quote :

As stated before, they’d be more likely to let her in and then fix their ‘book keeping problem’ and then once she thinks she’s safe, kill her.




Of course they would. That would be the go-to response.




Quote :
still mulling through the details of that one though, in my brain




Stop doing that! Take your well-thought-out, logical musing elsewhere. You are making it difficult for those of us who are trying to half-ass it.


Quote :

Smile That sound like it’ll work? Smile


It sounds suspiciously like Plots.



Quote :
then adjust her history to include how she came by her killer friends /who they are and that she's only just recently made the discovery about something being awry in the book keeping


No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Quote :
Apparently, her mommy doesn't really like her very much. But that is one of those things that you will have to ask Jess about. It was preset before I got here.

Correction. You will have to get a feel for the family by asking Jess. Your job to do all this to craft your own character, not mine ;P It's her family so I'd just be a go between. Better for you two to do so amoungst yourselves.


Quote :
And I received a 100 for that assignment.

Then without argument, I have faith that you should have no trouble with this one.


Quote :
It is not like on Earth where being labelled a smuggler, prostitute, thief, and assassin means that you are an upstanding citizen.

That is irrelevant considering my reason for mentioning such is not the fact they would be considered "outstanding" citizens or not. What makes a person 'outstanding' as a citizen is highly relative to the culture. Culture to culture, region to region, many and various things can contribute to being an 'outstanding' citizen where in other parts they might not.
i.e. In Iran or Egypt (or just about anywhere else in west asia/ middle-east/ N Africa would be 'outstanding' citenzenly of me to wear abaya and hijab to cover my body and hair so that I follow the laws of the Muslim regime and don't get myself stoned to death however... that has little to do with how people perceive me as an 'ouststanding' person in the Americas or Europe or East Asia. In Iran people would think I was trying to sell my body and ruin families by tempting their men and was a woman of little self-control or respect.

My point waaaas... for the sake of bloodshed.. none of those other professions require blood shed to carry out their work. Most sites I've run across assume that most pernese are veritable half-wits when it comes to a weapon and are afraid of acting something like that out because Pern is typically a very peaceful place. Anyway, that has been my own experience considering i've seen sites that have banned weapons altogether. Therefore, life is perceived as much more valuable there than we perceive it here on earth with all of our violent means...and/or laws are terribly more strict concerning punishments for even small crimes on pern which makes people think even harder about ever wanting to kill someone -though no law ever kept a man from killing.

Just as importantly, from what we see in the books, Pernese very likely do not have a culture for the type of thinking that it takes to want to go around killing people as a full time occupation.

Quote :
Stop doing that! Take your well-thought-out, logical musing elsewhere. You are making it difficult for those of us who are trying to half-ass it.

Not likely to happen. ;P And sorry to say, this cooking class is not one where things come out half-baked. You'll have to take a remedial beginners course for that. Maybe Home Ec class somewhere? But that hardly counts in my book.

If I let things fly half-baked around here, I could only be disparaging the diligent efforts and the brilliant talent of those who have contributed to this site before you. I would be a sorry GM if that were the case. And you would be sorry friend for being so careless with Mel and Jess's feelings. They were the ones who have put so much effort into helping build this site and they have written their own fantastic characters into it and had a lot of fun doing so. They have now asked you to join them. I would not want anyone to belittle their efforts.

Especially Mel's. She struggled a lot more than you have in crafting her own first character and now has a much better feel for the format of how we craft characters here, so can pop characters out no problem. But her first character is still my favourite so far, because she put a lot into it, and the character is all the better because of that. Anyway, you should consider the feelings of your friends more and stop crying about one character bio. If you are here because you enjoy writing and have a talent for such a thing, then show me that in the bio.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote :
Correction. You will have to get a feel for the family by asking Jess. Your job to do all this to craft your own character, not mine ;P It's her family so I'd just be a go between. Better for you two to do so amoungst yourselves.



Effort: Too Much Of It.



Quote :

Then without argument, I have faith that you should have no trouble with this one.



I added, like, three paragraphs of stuff this morning, right after I continued these BS conversations. Razz




Quote :
That is irrelevant considering my reason for mentioning such is not the fact they would be considered "outstanding" citizens or not.



That, too, is irrelevant as your reason for mentioning that was in relation to my reasoning, which was itself a facetious response.



Quote :

Just as importantly, from what we see in the books, Pernese very likely do not have a culture for the type of thinking that it takes to want to go around killing people as a full time occupation.



That is arguable. They were primarily retired military personnel. A desire to be a serial killer while having a fear of prison is what causes one to join a military in the first place. Unless they were conscripts…. I don’t recall if it ever specified. Hmm.



Quote :
In Iran people would think I was trying to sell my body and ruin families by tempting their men and was a woman of little self-control or respect.


~Have~ you tried tempting men?



Quote :
Most sites I've run across assume that most pernese are veritable half-wits when it comes to a weapon and are afraid of acting something like that out because Pern is typically a very peaceful place.



True, especially in later time periods. But this is an early Era. The Pernese still had full knowledge of who and what they were at this point in time. They not only knew that they were military-based aliens, they used the starships as a staging ground to attack Thread while it was still vulnerable in space. They were also quite free with their use medieval-level weaponry against other people. It was not until the Fifth Pass that the knowledge of their pre-Pern history began to fade, although it was still present amongst the minority.



Quote :
Anyway, that has been my own experience considering i've seen sites that have banned weapons altogether.



But is contrary to all of the novels. People in the books always carried at least one weapon. They even had Hold Militaries, albeit small ones. Heck, Fax used a large army to conquer most of the Northern Continent.




Quote :

Not likely to happen. ;P And sorry to say, this cooking class is not one where things come out half-baked. You'll have to take a remedial beginners course for that. Maybe Home Ec class somewhere? But that hardly counts in my book.



Hey! We didn’t do any cooking when I took Home Ec. I ~did~ learn how to create stuffed animals from scratch, though.


Quote :
And you would be sorry friend for being so careless with Mel and Jess's feelings.



Haven’t you heard? Mel is dead. Notice how she has been gone for, like, a week? Um-Hummmm.



Quote :

They have now asked you to join them. I would not want anyone to belittle their efforts.


Why not? I belittle ‘Lissa all the time. Very Happy




Quote :
Anyway, you should consider the feelings of your friends more and stop crying about one character bio.



Pish, women. ‘Men need to be more sensitive.’ ‘Stop crying.’

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote :
That, too, is irrelevant as your reason for mentioning that was in relation to my reasoning, which was itself a facetious response.

Most of what you say is BS and facetious is it not ? Smile lol What you said facetiously simply got me thinking even more.

Quote :
Hey! We didn’t do any cooking when I took Home Ec. I ~did~ learn how to create stuffed animals from scratch, though.

Stuffed animals do not equal fully cooked stuffed turkey. -.-


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote :


Most of what you say is BS and facetious is it not ? Smile lol What you said facetiously simply got me thinking even more.



Why YES!! I-I mean: nooooooo.



Quote :

Stuffed animals do not equal fully cooked stuffed turkey. -.-



Have you ever eaten a stuffed animal? They can be quite filling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloaene

avatar

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote :
Have you ever eaten a stuffed animal? They can be quite filling.

Yes they do have a lot of filling, but it's nothing like stuffing.

lol


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainoffire.forumotion.com
(Ô¸__,Ô)

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 38
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 pm

[quote="Eloaene"]
Quote :
Yes they do have a lot of filling, but it's nothing like stuffing.

lol



It is when you are trying to get it in there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Junior Lady Galaeanyss   

Back to top Go down
 
Junior Lady Galaeanyss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 110919 SNSD’s YoonA is a sweet lady for InStyle magazine
» Lady Yofiel's Characters
» HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY LADY FRIENDS!!
» Lady Luck
» The Lady's Message

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rain of Fire Essentials :: Characters in Play :: Approved Characters :: Crom Holdings-
Jump to: