Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Svet

Svet

Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth Empty
PostSubject: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 am

:: OOC ::
Moniker: Svet
How did you hear about us?: Advertisement on Seradan Weyr

:: Character Information ::
Name:
Leramar

Pronunciation:
Leh-air-a-mare

Title:
Wingsecond

Honourific:
L’mar

Age/ Turn of Birth:
26 / 476

Place of Birth:
Healer Hall, Fort Hold

Place of Residence:
Fort Weyr

Craft:
Dragonhealer

Occupation/ Role:
Junior Wingsecond / Senior Journeyman Healer

Character Aspirations:
He wants to be able to prove that he can lead the Weyr like those before him. He wants to be able to master his craft and he wants to make sure that no dragon is to die with him around. He wants to be able to find the true love that he deserves, and he hopes to never lose Rhodrolth.

Family:
Father: Maerne, 452, Master Healer, Alive
Mother: Arena, 453, Housewife, Deceased
Siblings: None
Children: None
Other Significant: None

Appearance:
Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth LiamHemsworth001_zps0b4545a7

Face: Liam Hemsworth
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6' 03"
Build: Tall and Muscular
Other Notable Physical Traits: None
Style of Dress: Finely fashionable clothes when not in his riding leathers. Though, even riding leathers may be made fashion of.
Possessions usually found on persona:
A necklace woven for him that has Rhodrolth's color in it

History:
476 - 0 Twenty six turns ago, this male was born to Marene and Arena of the Healer Hall in Fort Hold. But after he was born, his parents were told that they were unable to have kids anymore because of a complication that went wrong when the child was born. This was devastating to his mother, and she went into depression about it for she wanted more than just one child. His father started to do everything in his power to make his wife feel better.
480 - 4 A few months after his fourth birthday, his mother passed of a sickness that Marene couldn't cure. Of course, the sickness of her mind, so there was no real cure for it, or at least not that Marene was able to find. So just about five months after L'mar's birthday, he was blamed for the death of his mother, but after a turn, that soon disappeared from his father's mind.
486 - 10 On his tenth birthday, he decided to do something with his life, so he joined the Smithing craft. His father was disappointed at first, but he still supported his son. But soon it was shown that he didn't have the patience nor the steadiness for this craft. There was an incident one day where he spilled the hot metal on his teacher, and well, that resulted in him choosing a different craft.
487 - 11 It took a turn for L'mar to decide that he belonged in the healing craft like his father, and when he told his father that he was switching his craft from Smithing to Healing, his father actually rejoiced.
488 - 12 But two turns later, he was searched to become a dragon candidate. His father was proud, but he was also worried about losing the only member that was left of his family. But that did not stop L'mar from going with the Searchrider. Once L'mar got there and he started his lessons, he started to have more fun than he had ever had at the Healer Hall.
494 - 18 Just after his eighteenth turn, there was a hatching between gold Galadrieth and a bronze. Well at this hatching, he stood and waited, and the last egg that hatched seem like he wanted to play a game. The bronze that had hatched from the final egg was playing hide and seek it seemed and went from candidate to candidate searching for the perfect rider for him. He had bypassed L'mar twice before the choice was made. You are perfect for me. None of the other males here can prove to be worthy. I am Rhodrolth and I am hungry. Please feed me L'marMine.
496 - 20 Just after he finished his Weyrling training, he decided that he was going to do something different with his craft, so he decided to become a dragonhealer. One his twentieth turn, he officially became an Apprentice Dragonhealer.
498 - 22 After two turns from choosing his new craft, he proved that he could do something bigger and better for the Weyr, and the Wingleader saw this. So six months after his twenty-fourth birthday, he was given a surprise by being told that he was to become the Wingthird. L'mar was shocked about this as was Rhodrolth, but they both accepted the responsibility.
501 - 25 With the great responsibility that L'mar and Rhodrolth showed as the Wingthird, they were promoted very quickly. This was because of the help that this pair always did around the Weyr, as well as made sure that everything was done before Threadfall was supposed to happen. Because of this, he was given the rank of Junior Wingsecond.
502 - 26 With the four three of his friends, they have formed the Bronze Four. It is an elite bronzer club, and it takes a lot to be able to join it. But he doesn't brag about things like the other three. He has just been promoted to Wingsecond of his wing, and he now knows that he doesn't have the time to really do anything, but he still spends all of his free time with his pals.

Personality:
Level-Headed No matter what happens, he is the most level-headed male of his friends. He will listen to everything before he makes a judgement call and he loves to listen to all sides of a story before he makes any kind of call on a punishment. But then, when it comes to himself, his stubbornness and his conceitedness make it to where he doesn't like to listen to all of the sides of the stories, or solutions.
Honest He will only speak the truth. he hates to lie, for he thinks that lying is the first way to lose a friend and to lose a relationship. He knows that sometimes the truth is not a good thing, but he cannot stand to lie. When he says a lie, it seems to leave a disgusting taste on his tongue.
Conceited He loves to look at himself. He knows that he is handsome and he knows the affect that he has on the weyrlings, but he also knows that this is a weakness as well. But he just can't stop asking how he looks or looking in a piece of glass just to look at himself.
Semi-Quiet He doesn't talk a lot, but he isn't totally quiet either. He will talk when he needs to though, and that might be the only time you really hear him speak. But if you hold a nice conversation with him, or get him drunk, he won't stop talking.
Quick To Anger He can be happy one moment, but if you say something about his family, Rhodrolth, the Bronzer Club, or Tsuki, he will snap. Those seem to be his only buttons, but in time, there could possibly be more, depending on what all happens with his plans.
Intelligent This male tends to show his smarts more than anything else. He knows that not everyone likes to listen to him ramble on, so he tends to only talk when he knows that someone won't put him down and tell him that he needs to Freeze up!.

Shortcomings:
Stubborn He will not listen to anyone. His friend S'jiro learned of this very quickly too. He doesn't take to well to being told what to do by those who are of a lower rank, or are younger than him.
Demanding He is very demanding, if he wants something, he will do his best to get it. He wants to have everything that he wants, but he knows that he can't always have it, but that doesn't stop him from still demanding everything that he truly wants. He will get it as well, even if it takes a while.

Mannerisms/ Habits:
When the topic of Tsuki is brought up, he tends to cough but he plays it off as if he choked on something for a second.
Whenever he is nervous or stressed out, he tends to run his hand through his hair.

Skills/ Likes:
[Tsuki]: Ever since he met this girl, he has had a crush on her, even if her is the younger sister of his friend S'jiro. But of course, he has never told anyone of his crush on Tsuki.
[Singing]: He doesn't like to show this skill, but he is a good singer. He only really sings around woman that he is trying to impress though.

Unskilled at/ Dislikes:
[Insects]: He absolutely hates spiders and all the other little critters that have more than four legs. For some reason, he just can't stand them and he is constantly killing them when they are found.
[Smithing]: When he was first starting out with a craft, he went Smithing. But that had gone horribly wrong when he spilled the hot metal on the ground, and a little on his teacher. Needless to say, he is not a smither and never will be.

Fighting Style/ Weapon of Choice:
Short sword

:: Crafter Information ::
Craft:
Healer

Turns in Craft:

Senior Journeymanship

Location of Journeymanship:
Fort Weyr

Specialization:
Dragonhealing

:: Dragon Information ::
Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth Bronze_rhodrolth_by_lannessa-d8eadwv
picture has link attached
Dragon Name:
Rhodrolth

Turn of Impression:
494 AL

Clutch Name:
(Unnamed) by Galadrieth and Bronze

Weyr of Impression:
Fort Weyr

Wing Name:
Halcyon Wing

Colouring:
Bronze (#D9A441)

Size:
Length: 37.5 meters
Height: 43.5 meters

Other Physical Characteristics:
At first glance, you would think that this is a small gold, but he isn't. He is a large bronze, but with a golden metallic hint for some reason. Many think it was because of his lineage. But on his body he seems to have darker bronze color the wraps around his legs and tail. But his build is strong and muscular, while his talons are sharp and ready to claw another dragon's face off.

Personality Traits:
Traditional: This bronze has always had tradition burned into his brain. He likes the tradition and he will not stand to see someone trying to destroy this tradition. He wants to be able to prove that he will uphold these traditions and that he will not fall to peer pressure or blackmail.
Flirt: This is an understatement. For some reason, this bronze loves to flirt with all the females, no matter if she is a green or a gold. He doesn't care if the dragon that he is flirting with has a mate already or not as well, for he just wants to flirt with everyone.
Stubborn: No matter what he does or say, this bronze is a stubborn brute. He knows of his stature and of his job, and he will not stand to have a lower ranking dragon try to boss him around. Rhodrolth can be more of an ass than his rider, and he loves that fact. The bronze will only listen to the Weyrleader, Weyrwoman, and Junior Weyrwoman. No one else.
Protective: This bronze is mighty protective of his rider, and of any mate that he might fall for. He will protect the weyr with his life, and if he is to have a hatchling of his own, he will be protective of them as well. He will not stand for bullying, even from his own rider.
Intelligent: Rhodrolth is an intelligent bronze, but he doesn't always like to show this. There will be days when he will act like a stupid bronze, but if someone is to make fun of him for that, beware for large words and cursing will be involved afterwards.
Caring: No matter the demeanor he shows, this bronze is caring of everyone in his Weyr. He wants to be able to care for everyone like they are an equal, but he knows that there are those who do not deserve his care and love, but he still tries to show it anyways.

Voice:
Strong and proud with a hint of calmness

Last edited by Svet on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenweyr.forumotion.com/
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:59 pm

YAY! So glad to have L'mar adopted. Sh'nar has a twin... sorta! haha.

Just noticed a couple of things.

In the history:

+ Most riders will not go from wingrider to wingsecond, they generally from Wingrider to Wingthird then Wingsecond if they prove responsible enough.
+ need to change where it says Weyrsecond to Wingsecond.

Fighting Style/ Weapon of Choice:

+ Dual Swords - wielding two weapons at once would mean he would have had to have some serious training. While the Weyr does train in combat it isn't quite to that level. So unless he trained with the Guard, I'm not sure how realistic that would be.
Back to top Go down
Svet

Svet

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Fixed and I added some things to the history to help a bit =)
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Awesome. I approve. Need another admin to do a quick glance over, make sure I didn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
sylverangel

sylverangel

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Yay for adopting! Smile I hope he doesn't mind the staring... haha Smile

I say approved, though I have a couple of comments to help smooth things out.

The descriptions of him being 'level-headed' and 'stubborn' sort of contradict each other.  Unless he listens to all sides only when it doesn't involve himself, which I assume would be his conceitedness causing a bias towards himself.

And the second thing is, could smithing be added to his history?  It reads as if he's only ever tried healing, because he wants to help his father, not that he tried smithing or anything else first, failed, and then tried healing.
Back to top Go down
Svet

Svet

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:06 am

How does he look now? :3
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 am

Looks good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth   Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth I_icon32

Back to top Go down

Wingsecond L'mar of Bronze Rhodrolth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rain of Fire Essentials :: Characters in Play :: Approved Characters :: Fort Weyr-
Jump to: