Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladi

Vladi

K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith Empty
PostSubject: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 am

:: OOC Information ::
Moniker: Vladi
How did you hear about us?: n/a

:: Character Information ::
Name: Karevik

Pronunciation: Kare-i-vik

Title: n/a

Honourific: n/a

Age/ Turn of Birth: 13 / 489 AL

Place of Birth: Fort Weyr

Place of Residence: Fort Weyr

Craft: Harper

Occupation/ Role: Candidate

Character Aspirations:
He wants to be able to prove to his real parents that he can be like them. Or at least like his mother. He wants to be able to show that he is not just a pin in the rear like most people think he is, and well, like he is. He wants to be able to show that he can be a good dragonrider as well, and he wants to get the true affection of his mother.

Family:
Father:
Real: T'kar, 458, Brownrider
Foster: Vikor, 457, Miner
Mother:
Real: Karene, 459, Sr. Weyrwoman
Foster: Serenetta, 456, Healer
Siblings:
Emerene, 485, sister, Candidate
Thanekar, 487, brother, Candidate
Losakar, 492, brother, Weyrbrat
Renette, 494, brother, Weyrbrat
Karene, 496, sister, Weyrbrat
Karendris, End of Turn 501, brother, Weyrbrat
Children: None
Other Significant: None

Appearance:
K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith Rupert-grint-200x300

Face: Rupert Grint
Hair: Short, shaggy, and red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'8"
Build: Muscular and fit
Other Notable Physical Traits: None
Style of Dress: He kind of takes after a royal sort of looking dressing because of who his real mother is. But he really doesn't have the funds for the nice clothing, so when he Impresses, he hopes that he does have the funds, just so that he doesn't have to keep wearing the Weyrbrat clothing. He does wear regular Weyrbrat clothing whether he like it or not.
Possessions usually found on persona: None

History:
He was born to Weyrwoman Karene and Brownrider T'kar, but he did not stay with them, instead he was sent to live with a foster family. His foster mother was Serenetta, a healer, and his foster father was Vikor, a miner. Even though Karene was not raising Karevik, she was the one who named him and she was the one who made sure that his foster family was well taken care of, no matter what. But when he was five, he was told who his real parents were, and he did not mind being told this. He told them though that he wanted to meet his real parents, and he was told that it would take a little bit of time.

By the time he turned six, he was finally able to go and see his real mother, only to be told that he would not be able to see her that often afterwards because of all the work that she has to do since she is Weyrwoman, but she also did not mention who his real father was. It took yet another turn for him to be able to find his real father, who is a brownrider. His father told him that he was going to spend all the time in the world with him. Karevik had a lot of fun spending time with his father and he had him come and meet the couple that raised him, and the Brownrider was proud to be able to meet them.

He was also happy that they were taking such good care of his son as well. By his ninth turn though, he met one of his older brothers then, and he started to follow him around and cause trouble with him. But Thanekar was a trouble maker, which meant that since Karevik was following him around, he was going to get into that trouble as well. By his tenth turn, he went to join the Harper craft. He loves to teach and learn, as well as sing, so he figured that the Harper craft would be the best craft for him. He chose to join a craft though, because he did not want to keep getting into trouble with his brother, and because he wanted to learn something new. He wanted to be able to show that he can do something other than be just a Weyrbrat.

But a turn into his learning, he got into trouble because of a prank that Thanekar caused. Karevik was sent to do chores around the Weyr, and he was not allowed to spend any time with Thanekar for a while, and not only because he was searched, but because of the trouble. But a turn later, Karevik was searched himself, and now he is learning how to be the best candidate that he could be. He is trying to find a way to Impress his mother but sometimes that can never be fun to do, especially since his mother is always so busy.

Personality:
Trickster: For some reason, after he met his brother Thanekar, he became a slight trickster like him. He loves to follow after Thanekar and copy what he does and ends up getting into trouble all the time for it.
Caring: He does care for those who he calls friends and family, and he will always show them that he is there for them. He doesn't want to let his friends or family down, which is why he tends to stay a little closer than normal.
Follower: He is not a leader. He doesn't really know how to lead, he just knows how to follow, which tends to get him into a lot of trouble.
Adventurous: He loves adventures and he likes to meet new people, but beware though, he tends to go off on his own to find more new things.
Intelligent: There is a reason why he is learning everything that he is, he is smart, and he wants to know everything. He wants to be able to show others that you can learn everything and he wants to be able to learn everything that he can just to know everything that there is to know.
Judgmental: He jumps to conclusions faster than anyone could think. There is a reason for it too, he is just too judgmental. He will say the first thing that comes to his mind about it and he will never feel sorry for what he is to say.
Well Groomed: Because of who his parents are, he thinks that he needs to be well groomed all the time. He likes to try and get the most expensive clothing just to try and look the part of the Weyrwoman's son.

Shortcomings:
Liar: He tends to lie, a lot, and it really gets him into trouble. He tends to get caught in all of his lies, for he starts to stutter while lying.
Rude: He can be a bit rude, and this is only to those who he really calls an enemy. But if he is already in a bad mood, he will be rude to anyone who gets in his way.

Mannerisms/ Habits:
Rolls Eyes: When he doesn't like the sounds of something, he tends to roll his eyes, which means disrespect and he knows it, but he just doesn't care.
Stutters: When he starts to lie, and he has not rehearsed it, he will start to stutter, and not a light stutter, but a big stutter.

Skills/ Likes:
Fire: He loves fire, for the colors that are in it, and for the warmth that comes from it. He likes to watch the fire dance on a dark night and he likes how there seems to be a glow around the flames.
Learning: He loves to learn new things, and he loves to teach them even more. He wants to be able to learn everything that he can and then teach it to whomever will listen.

Unskilled at/ Dislikes:
Wrong Impressions: He tends to give a bad impression and sometimes he even assumes the worse of people, which just makes his impressions even worse.
Firelizards: He hates them. He doesn't like how small they are, and he does not like how they can be more demanding that a dragon. He is also slightly scared of them.

Fighting Style/ Weapon of Choice:
Boxing and belt knife

:: Crafter Information ::
Craft: Harper

Turns in Craft: 3 turns

Location of Journeymanship: Fort Weyr

Specialization: Singing and Teaching

:: Candidate Information ::
Standing only?: No

Colour preference: Bronze or Brown
Text Speech: Either, it does not matter to me

Last edited by Vladi on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 am

Karene's son, yay!! Excited!!

Okay sooo

Appearance:
Maybe include that he wants to dress nicely and hopes he'll have the funds for good clothes when he Impresses. Weyrbrat clothes...ick.

History

I would like why he joined the Harper Craft expanded upon since neither is mother or his father are crafters.

Personality

I would like to see at least two more bullets here on general personality.

Suggestions
Judgmental -- Since he seems to come up with how he views people pretty quickly?
Pessimistic-- bad things are gonna happen. People are evil...etc..
Intelligent -- since he is a good student or maybe Philomath (someone who loves learning)
Well Groomed -- since he likes to look nice, maybe he is one of those people who spends time making sure he looks good?
etc etc....

These are just suggestions, feel free to come up with more of your own.

Omg... if he Impresses before Thanekar, he'll be PISSED... ahhaha....
(totally wants to do that to him...sooo evil to her own characters)

Back to top Go down
Vladi

Vladi

PostSubject: Re: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:14 pm

I think I got him better for ya!
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Looks good but for one thing, to me. Having that he likes to use a long sword as his preferred fighting style doesn't make sense in his context. He is a warm, fun loving, intellectual person who has show no interest or aptitude for something like that in the past. Riders are taught self defense, but not sure how much of that candidates are taught. And there's not much reference to him being interested in pursuing weapons training, which differs from regular sports and fist fighting.

he can like boxing, brawling, a rough housing with the brothers, using his belt knife, etc, but sorry, the sword just doesn't make sense for him. Unless you want to expand on something else in his history etc to make it fit.

Other than that, good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith   K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith I_icon32

Back to top Go down

K'vik of Weyrling Bronze Erudith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rain of Fire Essentials :: Characters in Play :: Approved Characters :: Fort Weyr-
Jump to: