Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Igen Weyr, transfers in competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eloaene

Eloaene

Igen Weyr, transfers in competition Empty
PostSubject: Igen Weyr, transfers in competition   Igen Weyr, transfers in competition I_icon32Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:14 am

I think Kate had mentioned some competition between Telgar and Fort Riders, or others who were transferring.

I was considering that perhaps it ends up starting as more along the lines of all fun and games, but someone takes it too far (or the rebel infiltrators do something to make it seem like someone went too far, just to start animosity), and things escalate. The Temporary WL doesn't think it's very serious, says its up to the Wingleads/ Wingseconds to resolve issues within their wings and such. Buuut, perhaps they haven't had many experienced Wingleads/ Seconds transfer in yet, at that point, so they aren't as adept at handling things.

i.e. Sh'nar, S'jiro, etc?

In any case, that would help lead up to S'jiro's desire to want to take control (of his life and of the wing).. kind of push him to start the little revolution he and Sh'nar plan >D hahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
sylverangel

sylverangel

Igen Weyr, transfers in competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igen Weyr, transfers in competition   Igen Weyr, transfers in competition I_icon32Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:05 am

Could be interesting. However, wouldn't the WL be encouraging working together?

N'kyr would probably just think he's better than them all. But he'd try to keep them on task somehow-- he may not be very effective at first, though. However, some animosity/ competition between the riders from the different Weyrs would make him a better wingleader if he has to try to make them all work together, at least in his wing. Hahaha. I think J'ace is going with them now, isn't he?
Back to top Go down

Igen Weyr, transfers in competition
Page 1 of 1