... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quote pages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

PostSubject: Quote pages   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 am

If you love something that another character said, add the quote here and give credit to the character. After I've added the quote to the list I'll delete your post. I just put the two from in the c-box.

Galaeanyss
"You were born to serve me and so you shall until the die that you. It is called ‘job security’. Be thankful."

Karene
"Reason three, irk people who did not care for her, her politics or the Weyr in general."

S'jiro and Veyani

S'jiro: "Which, by the way... in case no one has told you before, you do have this strange involuntary talent of being critical of other people. Do you realize that?"

Veyani: "Oh S’jiro,” She stopped laughing and smiled mischievously, “that talent only comes out when I’m around you.”

S'jiro: "Oh! Ooohh! ha! hah! What a coincidence! Isn't it funny that MY little talent of being elitist only seems to come out when I'm around commoners like you." Indeed! Of course around everyone above them, he was more or less an equal. See how that works out?

Last edited by Caoimhe on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quote pages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1