Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open)   All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open) - Page 2 I_icon32Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 pm

She held back a snort. S'dric play poker? Might as well be asking Bladen, her older brother who was a complete stick in the mud if you were to ask her. She came from a rather serious family though.

Even Lance at times could be a champion for the rules unless they were rules she needed broken. Still most of the time she was more of a law abiding young woman. She had her principles but her temper and passion often made her become someone who seemed like she would enjoy gambling. She would only enjoy it if she were winning, otherwise she was convinced it would be rather depressing.

"No poker for me either as I'm a very sore loser." She remembered the last time she played and it had not ended well. "Raidenth has been in a snappy mood lately and now that she has gotten her fill of food, she'll likely be just as moody. Better for all of us if she goes off to sleep for a while."

Lance smiled, "I'll see you at practice tomorrow Tasha. As for you cousin, you better not hide away in that weyr of yours when it is time for the party." He needed to get out more and be in the company of other young people, like Tasha.
Back to top Go down
sylverangel

sylverangel

All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open)   All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open) - Page 2 I_icon32Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:10 pm

"For shame, you two," Tashamoretta shook her head in mock disapproval. "To think, you call yourselves dragonriders, and yet you don't play dragonpoker?" She was only teasing, though, and her expression quickly morphed back into the grin she'd previously been wearing. "It's more fun when there's alcohol and higher stakes involved, anyway. Like articles of clothing." She winked at S'dric, giving a little chuckle before letting herself fall into a good stretch.

"If neither of you two are interested, I'll probably just go change into something I don't mind getting wet and come back out here. Sionnath's seeming to like the idea of a bath, and asking very nicely, too, so who am I to say no to that?"

Waggling her fingers at both Lance and S'dric in farewell, Tasha added, "I'll see you two later, then. Enjoy the rest of your evening!" She certainly planned on doing so-- a nice long warm soak after the cold one she was sure to get shortly sounded like the perfect end for the day. Even if she did have to share the bathing pool with others...
Back to top Go down

All the messy pieces (Tags: S'dric and Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2